Destined to the Alpha Prince

A U T H O R ' S N O T E:

It was nice to see that you all are reading my story. I just need to remind you that this book is MY own idea. Please don't copy, if I see someone copy my book...trust me, I'll hunt your body and eat your brains but not your heart *hahahaha*

Just please don't copy. I write this story with whole my heart and think too many ideas to make it perfect but still, nobody is perfect so yeah. Don't assume that this story will be perfect, I may have a lot of mistakes in grammars, words or something that you will notice but please understand. I am still learning for my grammars. English isn't my native language.

The places, names of characters that is alive or dead in the story and ect that will be going to mention in the story was just product of the mind of Author.

I am also hoping to see your VOTES and COMMENTS, you guys are the only inspiration of mine.

You might find something you wouldn't like but please don't message or comment something harsh and bad things about this story. We aren't perfect, my book is not perfect. I know if you're going to write a story and someone commented like that makes your heart sting, you will feel the same as mine, so please don't.

Thank you very much and I hope to see you all are enjoying the story.

Muah muah! Thank you again! 😘

~Gezhery