Chapter 20: Surrender your Heart.

En başından başla

"Whats wrong?" Levi turned to see Nanaba.

"Uhmm.. Levi.. are you sure this is where you want to buy a ring??"

"Uhm.. I guess.. why??"

Nanaba whispered but hysterically said "Levi! That is Tiffany & Co.! those are rings! special rings! with special prices!!!"

Levi looked at the store and back to Nanaba and smiled. "Nanaba, Hanji is special too, she deserves something special, shes worth more than a thousand diamonds."

Nanaba smiled at the sweet guy but Levi held her hand with her engagement ring on it and.

"Plus.." Levi added as he got the ring out of Nanaba's finger and said. "Your ring is Tiffany & Co. too.. Mike told me about this shop, because he bought that ring here.. see.. how special you are to Mike? ANd so is Hanji to me.." Levi smiled and gave the ring back to Nanaba as she looked at the brand sign and the engraved M-N letters, she stood in awe but Levi cut her out.

"Oi! come here now! we dont have the whole day you know!"

"Oh.. okay.." Nanaba added and thought "Mike really bought this one?? oh my god" She started following Levi to the store.

As soon as they enetered the glass door, One of the saleslady with a formal attire approached them politely and lend her hand "Good Afternoon Sir, Ma'am, I will be assisting you for today, What are you looking for Sir,Ma'am?"

"Uhm, I would like to see your engagement rings please.." Levi replied as he shook the hand of the saleslady.

"Oh this way sir" The saleslady assisted them to the long vertical type glass section where the rings are displayed elegantly, Nanaba gasped with the beauty of the rings, Levi was just amazed but kept his boring face as ever. The saleslady grab different shapes and cuts of engagement rings and asked Levi:

"Would you prefer this oval cut diamond engagement ring sir? It represents elegance,boldness and unique love sir"

"Nah.. I dont like it.. its too big.."

"Yeah, I agree" Nanaba added. "Hanji wont like that"

"Okay Sir, what about this one. A princess cut ring, represents a modern type of classiness." The saleslady lend the ring to Levi and observed it.

"Hm... theres too much corner on this ring.. Its not my type.."

"How about the pear shaped ring sir?"

"Nah.."

"The Emerald cut sir? This is one of our best sellers and the trendy one"

"No. its much like the one a while ago, too many corners"

The saleslady sighed.. and then lend the last choice...

"Okay Sir, This is our very rare one, Rounded diamond ring. It really symbolizes a strong bond, and most especially, timeless and infinite love to the one you want to give this to... An everlasting love.." She gave the ring to Levi and as soon as he held the ring, he gasped, amusement in his eyes, same with Nanaba which stared at the diamond ring with awe.

"Everlasting Love" Levi whispered as he looks at the shiny thing that is in the tip of his fingers.

"I'll get this.." Levi smiled as he gave back the ring to the saleslady.

"Okay sir! Please follow me."

Levi, Nanaba and the saleslady went on the other side as the other staffs box the ring.

"That would be $18,000.00 sir. Would you want to pay it Cash or through Credit card?"

"Shit. Its really expensive.." Levi thought.