Entry no. 2

May 16,  2017

     For me, sorry means saying 'goodbye'. Goodbye to the memories, goodbye to the love, goodbye to the pain, goodbye to the feeling, goodbye to everything...

      Bespren, right now... I'm saying sorry. I'm saying sorry to the memories, because I need to forget them to be able to move on. I'm saying sorry to the love, because love itself isn't enough anymore to hold on tp the idea of 'us'. I'm saying sorry to the pain, because the pain we've caused ourselvesand to each other is enough to see that it's not working. I'm saying sorry to the feeling of everything, because I really have to move on.

      Bespren, we've tried two times and we only got better of proving ourselves that... It's never gonna happen. Yung kung ano man ang hinahanap natin sa isang tao,  hindi natin makikita sa isa't isa. Maybe we really are better off as friends--no, bestfriends.

      At least in this bestfriendship, I can stay in your life without being stressed. LoL ._. Without being obligued, responsible for anything. It's time to give myself a break, you know?

Ps. Even if I am saying sorry, I'm just saying goodbye to the memories and am ready to make new ones. I'm still here! 사랑해, 창구