Our Wedding day is here

I was sitting on the stool as Megan placed the last pin in my hair. She placed the veil of lace on top and smiled" There you are a beautiful bride."

I nodded" well if it wasn't for the baby bump, the dress would be perfect."

Megan smiled" well it is a lovely baby bump and the dress just adds to it."

We started to laugh, I hugged her " what am I going to do without you, I am getting married."

Megan nodded" we are going to be neighbors, Jake has plans of building you a fine house."

I smiled" and where is this fine house going to be built?"

Megan smiled" I was swore to secrecy, I would say but I don't want to ruin the surprise, in fact I have said to much."

I smiled" I will act surprised if you tell me."

Megan was smiling " no you silly goose, let's put the finishing touches on."

Annie came in and sniffled" my, you look so beautiful just like your mom on her wedding day."

I walked over to her " oh grandma, thank you." I hugged her as she actually let some tears through her tough exterior.

Megan sighed" okay Annie now get a hold of yourself, your going to ruin her dress with the tears."

Annie stood straight, she cleared her throat" thanks for that, anyways everyone is waiting for the bride."

Megan smiled" it is time, Lizzie you do make a beautiful bride Jake is one lucky guy."

I smiled" well he is in for it cause I am still mad at him, he might be marrying me but he is going to have to work on gaining my trust back."

Annie smiled" well he has all the time in the world for that."

Megan hugged me " he better do what ever you tell him to do cause he definitely needs to prove his self to you."

Annie shushed us" it wasn't his fault, Amber is crazy and if you want to blame anyone it would be her."

Megan nodded" well you do have a point there, anyways it is starting to snow so let's get this done."

I smiled" well I guess this is it, I am so nervous."

Annie hugged me " honey it is going to be okay that man out there loves you with his heart,and not his other part."

I rolled my eyes" Grandma, why did you have to say that now I am going to blush red every time I look at him."

Annie smiled" well now I know that you aren't nervous now."

I smiled" you did that on purpose?"

Annie cackled" yes dear granddaughter, I always get what I want and here you are in your very own shotgun wedding." I shook my head" well if it wasn't for a certain person this would not be happening."

Megan smiled" okay the snow is starting to fall a little harder, let's go they are going to come in here." I nodded" okay go ahead we will be right behind you." Megan smiled" okay, see you at the end."

The butterflies started to fly again in my stomach" I will see you there." Annie waited for the door to close" just take a couple of deep breaths and walk down the isle."

I breathed in and out a couple of times" okay let's go grandma, you will give me away won't you?"

Annie smiled" I thought you would never ask." She hugged me and we walked down the steps and waited for Megan to proceed to where the Preacher and the guys were standing.