Dealing with the problem and Explanations

South America's point of view

When we got back to my house it was worse than the last time. " Oh no look out giant golden retriever." I said moving everyone out of the yard. " Amelia what do we do?" Takria asked wondering what we should do. " Get into a circle around it." I said wanting them to go along with it. Then we all got in a circle around Libby. " Okay on three we follow the same words I say." I said hoping this works. They nodded and I started to focus. My eyes started glowing blue and I started saying the spell. The others followed and when it was done we blasted it at Libby. She went back to her normal size and jumped on me. " I missed you to girl now where's your sister?" I asked wondering where Cherry is. " Meow." Hearing a meow I knew who it was. " There's my Cherry and Fang come to us our kitties." I said happy to see them.

" Okay let's get inside all of you are grounded." I said mad that they messed up the house and lost Hawaii. " But-" They all said but I stopped them before they could say anything else. " No buts rooms now." I said wanting them in there rooms for the time being. Then they all went to their rooms.

" Oh Halia and Adrik where did you guys go with your cousins." I said hoping their okay. " Don't worry mom we'll find them." Kahlia said trying to comfort me. " I hope so." I said going inside to eat hamburgers and watch t.v. " Amelia where are you going?" Vladimir asked wondering where I'm going. " Inside I need to take my mind off of this until I think of what to do." I said trying to stop thinking about it. " Well your not eating hamburgers and watching t.v to distract yourself." Vladimir said following me. " Then what or who should I distract myself with Vlad my babies are out there somewhere and I want to find them." I said about to cry. " Amelia you can't keep drowning yourself in food your stronger than you think." Nola said knowing I am meant for greatness. " No I'm not I have been through too much what if they get themselves killed." I said hoping their alright. " They won't now we have a way to distract you papa you know what to do." Takria said knowing just what to do.

Then Vladimir lead me to the garden. He set me on the bench and hugged me. " Your not a bad parent Amelia I am I put my kids in danger once I don't want it to happen again Magnolia was forced to fight against me Walach was used to tell the future and Takria and Macalla were the ones that got it worse." Vladimir said explaining what happened a century ago to him. " What happened to them Vlad Takria was sad the day I saved you from Ivan." I said wanting an answer. " Because seeing me in pain again made Takria realize that everyone can hurt me but not you somehow she saw good in you but she was so upset that she decided to make herself stronger but it reminded her of those days where she got hurt by her not treating her like a person but an animal." Vladimir said about to cry. " Hey it's okay now but if I ever see that girl again I will take him down." I said about what this girl did. Then we sat and talked for a while. I hope Alaska and Hawaii are okay.

North America's point of view

" Mattie go take care of your kids I'll explain plus we don't need them coming in hockey sticks at the ready." I said worried that might happen. " Okay see you soon." Matthew said running out of the room as fast as he can. I turned to the others and took out the pictures of all our capitals. " Guys I'm so sorry even you my sisters." I said hoping they for give me. " We'll always forgive you Alfred." Two girl voices said walking into the room. " Louvain and Fabrienne my sister and brother what are you doing here?" I asked wondering why their here. " We came to meet mom and papa now where are they?" Louvain asked wondering where are parents are. " Mom and Papa meet London and Pairs aka  Louvain and Fabrienne your daughter and son." I said introducing my parents to their sixteen year old daughter and son. " I don't believe it Francis their amazing hello I'm Alice your mother." Mom said hugging Louvain. " I'm your papa Francis." Papa said hugging Fabrienne. " It's a pleasure to finally meet our parents but we must get going Kalhia needs our help at her house with find Halia and Adrik we'll see you soon." Louvain said wanting to help find me and Amelia's youngest states. " Okay but be careful we do not need more kids missing." Mom said wanting London and Pairs to be careful. They nodded and ran out the door. " There's more of those capitals out their but let's just say me and Amelia had trouble finding ours they are our children guys so we kept them hidden for reasons and you know those reasons." I said explaining almost everything.

" Wait more of them that means every trio gather up we got capitals to find." Julchen said ready for this mission. " Okay but first you guys will need these." I said throwing the pictures on the table. " Are these pictures of them?" Aunt Caera said picking up the pick that has her capital in it. " Yes I take a lot of pictures during the capital ball the one your hold also has a picture of uncle Kyan's capital they really act like siblings." I said knowing that those two act like brother and sister. " Well grab a picture and head home and start looking they can be anywhere in your capital." I said hoping they find them. Then all of them ran out except for my parents. " What do you need us to do?" Mom asked wondering what they can do to help. " Were heading to the Nort American house where me, Matthew, and Amelia live." I said ready to know what's going on. " Wait you guys made a house big enough to hold you three and how many kids you have that including whenever Vladimir, Julchen, and Natalia come to visit." Mom said getting all right. " That's right now come on." I said leading them out to my car. " Dad come in over." Kahau said trying to get my attention from the walk talky in my jacket. I took the thing out of my jacket and responded. " I'm here Kahau what's up over." I said hoping everything is okay. " Hawaii and Alaska are gone I took my eye off of them for a minute and they disappeared." Kahau said worried about his younger siblings. " Oh no just wait until we get their andc make sure no one else goes missing." I said knowing he'll do whatever it takes to protect the others. " Okay see you soon." Kahau said ready for this mission.

I turned to my parents with a worried look on my face. " We have to go now." I said running out the door. " Oh don't tell me your half of the capital did the same thing." Papa said knowing that's what happened. " What can I say I should have taught him better." I said getting into the car. Then I started up the car and drove off to the house.

Takria's point of view

I sat in my magic thinking about what I kept from Lillia for so long. " Why haven't I told her about her capital being a kid to I'm just like papa I keep to many secrets from everyone but now's the best time to tell her." I said to myself thinking out loud again. " Takria are you okay your crying that means you've been hiding something haven't you?" Lillia asked sitting beside me and wanting to comfort me. " Since you became my friend yes but this surprise is for the both of us I know we're not married but I have a little boy of yours who would love to meet his mom." I said hoping she doesn't freak out. " Vauda come here dear." I said calling out my little son since I have been dating Lillia for about four months now. Then Lauda came out from where he was hiding. "  Lillia this is Lane your capital and son but I swear to you Lillia I will help you raise him because I've taken care of him for so long that I couldn't help but treat him like Macalla and like my own son because of this kid I learned that every countries life is important even if it's not you it's Lane that I'm going to protect and I'm sorry for keeping this from you." I said hoping she could forgive me.

Then she kissed me and smiled. " Takria you did nothing wrong you wanted to protect him and you did for that you deserve to be his other parent and myh girlfriend forever and Lane I'm your mom I can't believe I'm meeting my capital." Lillia said happy to meet our six year old son. " I can't believe I'm meeting my mom but will Takria still be my mama?" Lane asked wondering if I'll still be his mama. " Of she will now come upstairs you two I made cookies." Lillia said wanting us to come upstairs. Then we went upstairs to eat.