Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2

Start from the beginning

Tezcat: Black Ash !!

As a small circle of gravitational energy forms atop my pointer finger, I gesture my hand towards the ball. Energy then surrounds the ball and I catches the ball with one hand.

Isabella: Gravity Point !!

Riccardo jumps a little bit up, and afterwards musical notes and patterns form in a circular motion around the ball. After this Riccardo kicks the ball at the center and the ball goes through the field and to the goal with musical notes and patterns around it.

Riccardo: Fortissimo !!

I opens my right hand at the sky, summoning a red and purple cloud that then becomes a tornado that I uses to catch the ball.

Isabella: Destiny Cloud !!

Jude lifts the ball up by back flipping. Fei sends it back down with a header then the Jude kicks the ball with a fiery aura surrounding it.

Jude and Fei: Twin Boost !!

I acquires a blue aura and the earth rumble. A giant, white snake appears and I uses both my hands to make a fang.

Isabella: Serpent Fang !!

I catch the ball successful, the snake disappear and I have the ball with both of my hands.

Isabella: Are you sure they Japan Representative, because I doubt they win in the Asia Preliminary .
Jordan: * breath heavily * how much training did you girls do ?
Isabella: our training was harsh , its wasn't like your training style . Almost everyday we get cuts , bruises and scratch marks your lucky you don't go to a prestigious high school .

~ Timeskip and Mark POV ~

Rosalie: * blow the whistle * okay guys that enough for the day , were gonna take a bit slowly until you get use to our training method . Angel , Elena , Isabella , Glacia and Bété we have to go to the High School Soccer Association Headquarters now .
Bété, Glacia , Isabella, Angel and Elena: yes
Rosalie: rest of you get some rest and remember to see who are we playing against .
Mark , Axel , Nathan , Xavier , Jordan , Jude , Arion , Victor , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Tezcat , Fei and Goldie: yes
Elena: C'mon Rosalie , we gotta go
Rosalie: okay , get some rest guys

My sister turned around and ran to her friends , than they walked away . The managers took many empty bottles and dirty towels since their training is bit different than our , but my sister says it's for us so that she knows our weakness so that she can fix our weakness . The team all went to take a shower , after that we went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch . We being training since 5:00 in the morning and now it's 2:30 , we sometimes have breaks but my sister kept it minimum for us so we can get use to the training . Once we done eating we were busy talking , telling jokes and sharing stories to each other until it was time for which National team will going against .

~ Third POV ~

Carter: Good Evening everyone and welcome to the FFI Asia Preliminary . My name is Carter Hunter and I'm the host for the FFI Asia Preliminary , now for the selections of the national teams .

The cards begin to move in the computer , once it stopped moving

Asia Representative ( Quarter-Finals )

Inazuma Best Eleven ( Japan ) vs Last Emperor ( China )

Big Waves ( Australia ) vs Desert Lion ( Qatar )