My beautiful 🙌🏽😘: Well thank you, I think I might keep this 😏

My Canadian😍: Of course you will. I'll have to steal it back later.

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: Nope I'll  just wear it all of the time

My Canadian😍: Then I guess I'll have to take it  off of you 😏

My beautiful 🙌🏽😘: Never mind ya nasty. I'll wash it later and put it back.

My Canadian😍: Geez you're no fun 

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: I'm loads of fun.....just depends what I'm doing*wink wink*

My Canadian😍: Who's the nasty now? 

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: Still you😊 I've gotta go, I'll call you later. Love youuuu!!💗

My Canadian😍: Love you too!! 💗

When the guys finally got here we all rode in my car. We drive to downtown Toronto. There aren't a lot of people out because it's like midnight.

We walked around for a while just goofing off. Lily gets along with the guys really well.

"So when's Shawn getting here?" Brian asks as we walk through the the downtown streets.

"Saturday, he bringing my dad." I say and he nods.

"Cool, do we get to meet your old man?" Ian asks and I laugh.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure he'd like you guys." I say and smile. We kept walking and talking about random dumb things.

"Bella?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and see a familiar looking guy.

"Yes?" I say and smile politely. Everyone stops with me and they stay close because we don't know if it's a fan or not. If it is a fan things could get out of hand.

"Do you know her?" Brian steps in front of me and asks. 

"Yeah, we were friends for a long time." He says and Brian looks at me. "It's Carson, Carson White?" He says and then I remember.

"Carson!" I say and I go and hug him. " you look so different, in a good way though." I say and we laugh.

"You too! You're all famous now too!" He says and laughs.

"These are my friends...well they are Shawns friends, but also mine. This is Ian, Brian, and Lily. Do you remember her?" I ask and she smiles.

"I think I do. Were you the one who put glue in my hair in sixth grade?" He says and she starts laughing.

"That was you?! Oh I'm so sorry for that!" She says and we all laugh.

"So you and Shawn are really a thing? I thought it was just rumors. I guess not though." He says and points at my sweatshirt. 

"Yeah we are, he gets here on Saturday so maybe you guys could meet." I say and then I wonder why Carson is here in Toronto. "So what are you doing here in Toronto?" 

"Oh I'm studing here and doing a business internship." He says and I nod.

"Okay, well it was nice seeing you again. Maybe we can meet for coffee tomorrow yeah?" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah that sounds good. How about tomorrow morning at ten?" He says and I nod in response.

"Sounds good! See you then." I say and we both go our separate ways. "Lily you are going to love the coffee place here! It's so good." I say and she looks at me.

"Oh I'm coming! Cool!" She says.

"Yeah why wouldn't you come?" I asks and nudge her.

"I was just asking, it didn't seem like he thought I'd be coming either." She said and gave me a look.

"It's not a date, I'm just going to catch up. So there's not a problem with you coming, he should know that." I say and then Ian changes the subject.

I hope that Carson knows that this isn't a date. I have a boyfriend, he knows that. 

-- 

Sorry for the shorter chapter. Do you think that Carson thinks it's a date? Does he care that she's got a boyfriend?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys!!

-Nicole🌺