Self Conscious.

Harry stood shirtless in front of the mirror in the shared dorm belonging to himself and Draco Malfoy.

After a lot of unresolved tension that had built over the many months after they had roomed, they had finally gotten together. But Harry had a problem, he hated, if anything complelty loathed his body. And that problem meant he never felt confident doing anything coupley, including kissing. Because Draco Malfoy liked to grope or hold when kissing and Harry hated the feeling of his hands on his waist. He was sure that Draco would feel every ugly inch of his body through his baggy t-shirt.

So there he stood, Draco was away to a class and Harry had time to be stuck to judge his body with harsh eyes yet again. He hated all the scars that littered his back and chest. He hated how he had skinny fat and he didn't look toned or sexy.

"Harry?"

Cold ice froze Harry to the spot, Draco wasn't supposed to be back yet. He didn't want to look at him, he wanted to cry all of a sudden. He hung his head and tried desperately to not cry.

He could feel Draco getting closer. He could see the reflection of Dracos pristine shoes behind his scruffy trainers.

"Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked quietly.

Harry swallowed harshly, trying to stop the lump on his throat from hurting so much and making him want to cry. He shook his head and felt his chest tighten, it was getting harder to breathe.

He quickly turned and buried his face into Dracos shoulder, hugging Draco harder than he had expected he would.

"Woah, what's going through your head?" Draco asked gently, now carefully wrapping his arms around Harry and rocking him slightly.

Then Harry broke, he started to cry, and couldn't stop himself. He should have just ran like he always did, he normally didn't cry over this.

He felt Dracos hands try and hug him tighter. He didn't want anyone touching him.

"Not there" Harry managed to gasp out.
"What do you mean?" Draco asked calmly, loosing his hold.
"Can't you see" Harry said in between tears.
"See what?"
"How can you not see how disgusting I look!" Harry burst out, steeping back and rubbing furiously at his eyes.
Draco suddenly looked sad.
"You're gorgeous to me. You're my Harry and I think and firmly believe you look just perfect"

Harry stood there in disbelief.
"But there's so many scars, I've got these ugly bumps of fat, I look disgusting"
Draco looked at Harry kindly.

Harry looked at him and felt anger bubble through him.
"I don't want to look at myself, I hate everything about myself" Harry croaked in defeat.

Draco took a careful step forward and spoke quietly but firmly.
"I love your sharp collarbones, I could look at them all day"
He reached out slowly and gently touched a finger to run along Harry's collarbone.
"I love every scar you have. They tell me how far you've come and everything you've managed to overcome"
Harry managed a small smile.
"And I love your stomach, you're toned from all that quidditch, and that apparently ugly fat, well everyone has that. We kind of need fat to survive"
Harry laughed fondly for a second.
"Okay you can stop now" Harry sad embarrassed.
"I'm not done yet" Draco said fondly, and gently spun Harry around to face the mirror.
"But whyyy" Harry groaned. Slowly lifting his eyes to see a reflection of Draco standing close behind him, his arms snugly around his waist.

"I love the way you're so ticklish right..."
"No don't" Harry pleaded.
"Here!" Draco exclaimed and poked Harry between his third rib. And then held him tight as Harry tried to escape.

"And I love how you always pull back your shoulders when someone challenges you at something" Draco mummered quietly, leaning down to kiss Harry's shoulders gently.

"And I especially love this" Draco whispered seductively, grabbing Harry's butt and firmly squeezing before letting go.

Harry laughed his cheeks flushing. He couldn't help but keep a grin on his face as he saw Draco resting his head on his shoulder and smiling fondly at him.

"I love everything about you Harry, and I think you're perfect to me, even though you don't think so"

Harry felt an overwhelming sense of love and happiness and turned around in Dracos arms, facing him.

"I love you so much you know that right?" Harry asked, gazing at Dracos eyes and getting very very close.

Draco beamed, a kind of smile Harry wanted to remember forever.

"I love you more, you gorgeous thing" Draco replied, wrapping his arms around Harry's shoulders and pulling him close.
"Hmm, so am I a thing now?" Harry teased.
"Well we're a thing" Draco added.
Harry smiled, and leaned up to Draco, pressing a slow but steady kiss onto Dracos lips, which Draco responded eagerly.

"Any better now?" Draco asked quietly when they finally broke off.

"Mmmm, yeah you're the best" Harry relied smiling up at Draco.

Draco beamed back and gathered Harry back into a hug and held him there tightly.