•Chapter 1•

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME-

I groaned at the sound of my alarm. What? It's the only way that can wake me up. I tried using those basic tones, but they never work.. it just results me being late. I sighed. "Just one more year (Y/N)! And you'll finally see mom! I'm tired of moving every month"

I walked downstairs to be only greeted by.. nothing.

I walked (again ;-;)towards the kitchen and started making breakfast. Before I could eat it I heard my phone ringing. I looked at my phone to find out who was calling me. It was Mom. I answered the phone and hear shouting. "HI SWEETIE! HOW ARE YOU? " I heard my mom yelled. "Geez mom, what's with the yelling? are you high or something .." I mumbled the last part tho, my mom is too.. humble? To do stuff like that. "sorry.. it's just I'm so excited to see you! I kinda regret getting this job now.. but don't worry sweetie! Just one more year and I'll finally able to see your 'chubby face'" she said while doing a baby voice. I giggled a bit. "I'm not chubby mom!" I shouted at the phone. "Awwww" she laughed. I smiled being grateful that I have a mom just like her.

But soon that smile turned upside down when I looked at the time and realize I'm effiN LATE. "I'm sorry mom but I have to go! I'm late for school!" I shouted while trying to grab my things. "Oh yeah.. I forgot, you're going to a new school again of course, you moved again.. im sorry.. but please sweetie.. try and finish the school year this time, okay?" (A/N: I couldn't write properly XD I'm watching Steven Universe rn and freakin peridot is making me laugh) She said. "Yes mom! I'll be going now! Oh! And I haven't explored the neighborhood nor the town yet.. but I'm sure I'll love it! Bye!" I said while running towards the door. "Goodbye sweetie! I'll see you in a year!" I ended the call, still running. I've put on a regular sun dress with leggings under neath and paired it with sandals. I got my bag and went outside.

I finally reached the school gates. As I ran towards it, I bumped into someone. Heh classic first day cliché.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice that the person I bumped into was talking. "U-uh hey? Are you listening?" I looked up. He was a bit taller than me so. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes, so gorgeous. "Hello?" He said again making me jump a little. "O-oh.. uhh.." I said while trying to think of an excuse. "It's okay!  Again, I am so sorry for bumping into you! Here I'll introduce myself!" He cleared his throat. "I'm Pallette! Captain of the chearleading team! And it's really nice to meet you!" He exclaimed while handing his hand out for me to shake. (f*ck he's too charming, I cant denY IT)

I shook it very quickly. "I'm (Y/N)..nice to meet you too! But I have to go, I think I'll be late" I said while walking away, but before I did he grabbed my hand. "What do you mean? Classes doesn't start until 7:30"

I mentally slapped myself. "O-oh I got it all wrong then.. back in my old school, well schools actually, we start at 7" I scratched the back of my head as he laughed. "Well it's different here! Also since you're new I doubt you have made any friends yet so I'll be your first ever friend! Come! Follow me, while you still have time I'll give you a little tour of the school" He smiled. "Okay! That's Cray! He's the school reporter and well he reports what's happening in the school and such! and that's.. "

After he gave me a 'quick tour' of the school we parted ways. He asked me to join him for lunch though, which I accepted happily. I looked at my schedule. Hmm.. so my first subject is..  astrology? As I walking, finding where the hell that classroom is (Okay freakin We bare bears is showing and I couldn't take it srsly again. Someone help.) a bunch of students, jocks to be exact, went up to me. Ugh I sense bullies.

"Hey what's up loser?" One shouted. I sense right. "Ughh, the ceiling?" I said while doing a poker face. I heard one of them laughed. Before the person could speak up again I cutted him off. "Look, I am really sorry If I bothered you.. even tho I clearly did nothing.. " I mumbled the last part. "soo uhh.. I'll be going now, I'll be late for class goodbye i guess. " I said walking away. (again, I am watching we bare bears and I couldn't think properly) They didn't seem to follow me or anything so I sighed in relief.

I finally found the classroom and went inside. I opened the door and noticed that the teacher isn't there yet. Everyone had their eyes at me when I entered. I smiled awkwardly and took a seat beside this emo looking.. goat? "Uhh hey.. can I sit beside you?" I asked him. I saw him nod. "Sure thing.."

The teacher came, before he can start lessons he is letting us inroduce ourselves one by one. (here in my school no matter how many years were you in that school and everyone knows you already you will always introduce yourself in the first day of school ;-; I hate it) "mr. Dream! We already know each other.. exept for the new girl" one shouted from the back. "I know, but wouldn't it be fair for the her? Fine, (Y/N) come up here and introduce yourself" he said motioning his hands to his desk. I went up there and started to introduce myself.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N)... "

------------------------------------------------

Aahhhhhhh I can't believe it, I finally finished! I'm su happy..I feel like it's crappy but still I hoped you like it ;^; bai bai