Part 7

Ragini is no where, Laksh is shattered, he falls on his knees, starts crying putting his hands on his face.

Then he hears a drunken voice, "oho..Laksh where are you...??"
Laksh raises his head up. Ragini is sitting in a swing and seeing here and there. She is acting very childish. Laksh runs towards her. She sees Laksh and tries to stand, but about to fall, then Laksh holds her.

She looks at him and laughs, hehe.. Drink smell come from her.

Laksh: did you drink?

Ragini: what Laksh, I drink everyday... Water and milk....

She laughs and staggering.
Ragini:: : Laksh, why are you moving like that, stand properly...

Laksh raises her up in his arms. He will be taking her to home.
Ragini: Laksh, are we flying in sky..?

Laksh: yes....

Ragini: oh... I really fly everyday in sky, whenever I think of you.
Her voice is as drunken voice. Laksh will be straightly taking her to home. She will be playing with his cheeks sometimes, and gives flying kisses to him...

Ragini: oh Laksh, I love you very much you know... You know how much.. This...th..is muchhhh...
She says and stretches her hands as long as she could.
"But you don't love me this much also know," she says showing a pinch.

Laksh is silent. He takes her to her room and make her to sleep. While he is about to go, "Laksh, why are you going away... ? Stay with me...." She says beating him with her soft hands.

Laksh sits beside her. She hugs him and puts her head on his chest.
Ragini: I love you soooo much Lakkshh..

Then Laksh rubs her head and asks, "then why did you ignored me many times..?"

Ragini: when did I? You have ignored me know... You only said that you don't love me..

Laksh: I have said it only twice, but you ignored me many times...

Ragini: oh really, I did so.... I'm choo chorry lakchh..
She says and she kisses on his cheeks.

Laksh smiles.
She goes into unconscious state dreaming, "Laksh.."

Laksh make her to sleep and he kisses on her forehead. He sits on the floor he puts his head on bed, holds Ragini's hand. He will be looking at her, till he fall asleep.

Next morning, Ragini wakes up and sees Laksh is holding her hand. He sat on floor. She suddenly grabs her hand. Then he too wakes up. He sees her and about to go close to her, but she moves back, she is in confusion and fear.
Laksh goes out silently, but with a smile on face. "What happened to me...?" She thinks.

Laksh sees the earrings were not there on table. He understands that Ragini is wearing them. "Why do you lie rags..you do love me...but you are not saying that..." He talks in himself.
"But... We didn't supply any drink in yesterday party... Then how did she drink..?" Doubts Laksh and goes to sanskar's house.

Ragini wakes up, she takes a shower and get ready. Then only someone knocks the door... It's Kaveri.
Laksh goes to sanskar.

Sanskar: what, a drink. It's impossible.

Laksh: that's why. We will see the video, who has smuggled drink inside and Ragini drank it being unaware of it.

Swara and Balu also come there. They will play the video.

Kaveri is talking with Ragini,

Kaveri: Ragini beta, my husband is not feeling well. We need money for his operation.
She says and sheds crocodile tears.