Part 6

Laksh was going away silently. Ragini feels bad on her behavior. She soon runs towards him and hugs him from behind. Laksh feels extremely happy and stays like that for few seconds, he turns back....!

Amazing...!

It was all his imagination. Ragini has already closed her room door and she is inside. Laksh takes a deep breath and goes back.

Next morning, Ragini becomes very busy in swara's engagement works. She looks after the decorations, the catering etc. As Swara and others are busy in office, as their boss has not given them leave, Ragini has to do all the works. She alone receives swara's and sanskar's parents. Their parents, Sumi-shekar and sujatha-ram gets happy looking at Ragini's works. She becomes close to them. As she was busy, Kaveri don't get the chance to talk with her.

Next day, there is Ragini's exam, still she was arranging everything. By evening they four return from office. Ragini gets tired and she will be sleeping in her room. Laksh comes and sees her that she is sleeping. He then goes and covers her with bed sheet.

Swara comes shouting, "Ragini..." Then Laksh gestures her to be calm. "Oh, she is sleeping.." She says. But already with her noise, Ragini has woke up already. She realizes Laksh has kept bed sheet on her. But she acts unnoticed,

Ragini: Swara....
Swara: ragu, let's go shopping. Even you have to buy right...
Ragini: no Swara, I can't come...
Swara: stop it, and chalo...

Everyone leaves for shopping. That day everyone becomes busy in shopping. Ragini will be going on rejecting what ever Laksh selects. She is selecting the things only which he don't like.

He understands about it. Ragini chooses two gagras, she doesn't understand what to select. Laksh liked the blue color one. But he wantedly says, "that yellow one is too good." Then Ragini throws yellow one aside and she selects blue one. Laksh laughs in himself.

Sanskar drags him aside.

Sanskar: yar, are you sad that Ragini is ignoring you?
Laksh: not at all, she is actually loving me, that's why she is showing attitude. Where the anger is there, love is present right..!
Sanskar smiles at him.

The heavy shopping is done, everyone return back to apartment. Raglak return to their flat.
Ragini is about to go into her room.

Laksh: Ragini....
She turns to him.
Laksh: I have bought something for you...

He says and gives pretty blue earrings to her. Ragini takes them into her hand.
Laksh: good night Ragini..

He says and goes to his room. Ragini puts those earrings on table in the hall itself.

Next morning, Ragini's exam. She rushes to the exam hall. Even Laksh, rushes to office. Swasan manages to have leave, as next day is engagement.

Laksh goes to the gold shop. He will pay the money and he takes Ragini's necklace back. Ragini just finishes her exam and comes out of the hall.
Laksh who was just going in the car sees Ragini standing outside. He surprises what she is doing there. He stops car before her.
He comes out and stands before her.

Laksh: are you going home..
Ragini: yes...
Laksh: chalo, I'm also going home...lets go...
Ragini: I won't come with you...
Laksh: Ragini please...
He stands very close to her. As everyone are seeing, she doesn't want to mess up much, so she silently sits in the car. Laksh feels happy and starts the car.

While going, as it was extreme silent, Laksh switches on the radio. "Thum hi ho.. Ab thum hi ho.." Song plays. Ragini looks at him in anger.

Laksh: sorry....