She won't open..
He knocks two times...no answer....

Now, his heart beats fast..

"Ragini, open the door." He shouts. No reply..

Now, the frequency increases.. ". Ragini...Ragini... Open the door... Ragini... Ragini....." He will be shouting and knocking....

No answer........
Tears start rolling down from his eyes... "Open the door Ragini...I'm sorry..." His voice gets sadly low....

Suddenly.... The doors get open..... Laksh rubs his eyes and looks straight...

Ragini is standing with tired eyes and her face is all red...

Laksh: Ragini...
Says Laksh and hugs her suddenly.... Ragini gets amazed at first. But, she moves far from him and bends her head.

Laksh: I'm going to office......

He says but she is silent till bending her head. Laksh goes out silently.... Ragini looks on....

..............

Laksh is driving the car, this time Swara sits at back seat she is not talking with him. Sanskar who is beside Laksh laughs looking at him and says, "Swara, you know, what Laksh has done morning... He has hugged Ragini... Oh, you have to see his face then..." Sanskar teases him.

Laksh: arey, it's nothing like that. I was worried what happened to her. That's it...

Balu: worry comes only when there is love....
Laksh: what you want to say...I'm loving her..? It's impossible....

Swara: sanky, Balu, there is no need to talk about it with him.. He is just.....

Laksh laughs...and says, "yar.. Look at her face when she is angry...."
Sanskar and Balu laughs... Swara looks at them... They again laugh...

At home, Ragini drags a suit case and takes out a file... She looks at all her certificates. She is always topper in the college. She goes back to past....

"Before the marriage, after completing her engineering she wanted to do her MS in USA. at that time, her parents are seeing matches to her.
Ragini: mom, I want to do ms.. I don't want to get married right now!

Her mom: but, see this guy. He is very handsome.
Ragini: I don't want to see anyone...

But she suddenly looks at the photo... It was charming Laksh...

A sudden love happens to her. Her heart melts. She takes the photo in her hand and smiles...
Ragini: mom, I think this guy is better than MS...

Her parents feel happy. Then the marriage is fixed. And she has been married..."

Ragini comes out of her past thoughts.
Ragini: Laksh, I have just betrayed my studies for you. But you betrayed me... I will never excuse you!

She thinks, takes her certificates. She takes her hand bag and goes somewhere.

In office, while working Laksh is keep on thinking about ragu. "Why I'm thinking about that girl.." He thinks. Then his mobile rings. He thinks it might be Ragini, but it's someone else.

Later, again his phone rings, he lifts and says, "Ragini...instead of hello.." But it's someone else again. Sanswa see his condition.

Sans: do you think, he is loving her..?
Swa: I'm not understanding too.. But, you said you will plan something...?
Sans: just wait for today evening...
....
Ragini goes to a gold shop and sells her necklace. While giving it away, she feels sad, as it is given by her parents to her with love... "Mom,dad, I'm sorry, I want money to take couching in GRE. If I ask you, you are not going to agree with me." She thinks.
Next, she goes to a couching center and pays the money. Later she comes out and suddenly dashes to a lady.
Ragini: oh, I'm sorry aunty ji....