Not a moment too long, Dk couldn't held in his laugh anymore. His burst into laughter until he was lying on the floor still laughing. "If... Haha... only I knew that's only what it takes to wake you up... I should've yelled it a long time ago. Hahah......"

Everyone looked at him incredulously, wishing him a peaceful death.

"Yah. Try doing that again and you'll never see daylight." Annoyed Woozi warned him but Dk was still rolling on the floor. "You should've seen your faces." He said between his laughs.

They helped each other prepare their breakfast or should we say lunch. When it was time to eat, they asked DK to wake Jae Eun up.

"Jae Eun is gone." Dk said in a panick as he points to her door.

"Nice try hyung." Dino commented, taking his seat to eat.

"I'm dead serious. She's really gone."

They all stared at him and it was silent until

3

2

1

They all evacuated their seats to check it out and it was true. She's not in there. Panick flooded their minds. Its not because they all care about her (maybe some of them cares) but because they're afraid of the leader's sermon that could take up 13 hours, for the record breaker- 17 hours. His sermon continued until the next day.

"Let's look for her," clamored Vernon together with Jun and they agreed.

When they opened the door, they all saw Jae Eun standing behind it. Her hands all occupied by grocery bags.

Their souls almost escaped from their bodies while some literally fell to the ground.

"What's wrong? Are you all sick? You look pale." Jae Eun said and made her way in.

"Yeah, we had a temporary heart attack and almost developed a heart failure." Wonwoo told her.

"Where were you?" Hoshi questioned her and painted a pissed face.

"Just the nearby store. I bought some of the lacking ingredients for my recipes. Leave tonight's dinner to me." She told them with a sweet and innocent smile and tarried her way to the kitchen.

She left the members dumfounded.

Dino nudged Mingyu's arm. "Hyung she's heavy right?"

"Why'd you suddenly ask that?" -Mingyu

"When you carried her here last night, she was too heavy that's why you dropped her and she hit her head on something hard and now she's got a loose screw." Dino stated his deductions confidently and still had his eyes pinned to the corner where Jae Eun disappeared.

Mingyu looked at him in disbelief. "Dino, I think you need to go back to highschool."

"My thoughts exactly. There's no other logical reason behind that attitude." Seungkwan added while doing some gestures that could convince anyone.

"Ah, I know. She's trying to poison us that's why she suddenly became like that." -Dk

"I thought the same," Hoshi joined the others and now the BooSeokSoon+Chan had a reunion. But the reunion was cut when the four of them received a bonk from Woozi.

"You guys should get your heads straight.

--

Dusk...

Jae Eun started to make dinner earlier than expected. She's making tonight's dinner a feast so she better start early if she wants to finish on time.

"What's with you really?" Dino meddled up with Jae Eun's work and Dk too.

" Are you sick? High fever maybe?" Dk placed his palm on her forehead and his other hand on his own forehead. "Our temperatures seemed to match." He concluded.

"Nothing's wrong with me. Really." She assured them before resuming her work.

--

"Dinner's ready." Jae Eun hollered out as she placed the last serving on the table. The members walked in and sat on their respective places in slow motion and stared at the food for a long time.

It certainly looks delicious and tempting but they are hesitant because they remembered what Dk said earlier.

"Eat up. Its delicious!" Mingyu who is already enjoying the food invited them and one by one, they all started to attack the food in front of them.

I was wondering about this for quite a while. I'm not quite sure of the reason why the other members just let what happened off the hook. They didn't even ask me a single question what happened that night. I guess they're trying not to invade my privacy. This is the least I can do to thank them. Jae Eun thought, looking at them with contented heart.