Chapter 20: Engaged

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He carried me to our bed and laid on top of me. We made out and intertwined our legs. "O god how I wish so badly that I could have sex with you..." Percy whispered sadly. I sighed in agreement and he wrapped his arms around me. He slid his hands down my sweat pants and settled his hands on my butt.

He gave me a little squeeze and I let a moan slip. "You better have a great honeymoon planned..." I whispered nibbling his ear. "I just wanna touch you..." We kissed for awhile but the oven timer went off. "Shit I have to get that." I mumbled. As I was about to walk out, Percy squeezed my butt.

"My sexy little cook." He grinned. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

After we finished eating dinner we decided to go to bed. "Can I undress you." Percy whispered and kissed my neck, leading me to our bedroom. He shut the door and pushed me against it. "Yes but not to much touching. Save it for the sex.." I whispered back.

He grinned and pulled my pants down, trailing my body. He helped pull up my night shorts, "accidentally" sticking his thumb up. I moaned and he rubbed up in my private for awhile. He laughed and said, "stupid waiting.." I giggled and he pulled my shirt off. He un clipped my bra and kissed the tops of my breasts. He lightly touched one boob and then pulled my night shirt over my body, feeling down my chest.

"Wait Percy..." I moaned. "We will be having sex in less than a month." He gave me the puppy eyes and undressed as well. He pulled down the covers and laid me on the bed. He pulled them over us and rested his head on my boob. I played with his hair and he rubbed my thigh. "I can't wait to have sex with you Annabeth..." He whispered closing his eyes.

I kissed the tip of his nose and soon we fell asleep.

*3 days before the wedding*

Percy POV-

"Annabeth..." I moaned. She kissed me against the wall. She was already naked and she looked hungry for sex. She pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest. She pulled my pants down and them my boxers. I laid her on the bed and she was about to kiss me when I opened my eyes.

Shit. Another sex dream. I had had one almost every night since me and Annabeth had been able to touch each other. It never got far but it sure turned me on. But I had to wait. Only 4 more days. 4. I slipped out of bed quietly so not to wake up Annabeth. I still had to go to work for 2 days.

Then I would be getting married to the most beautiful sexy girl I had ever met. Then we would have an amazing honeymoon for a month. A month full of sex and love. I couldn't wait. I wouldn't tell Annabeth where we were going. It would be a surprise.

I set off for work. I worked at a mechanics shop downtown. It wasn't safe or very good but it payed well. A lot of girls hit on me but there was one girl in particular. Her name was Cinnamon and she was the wife of the owner. Of course after me and Piper had had an affair, I was never going to cheat on the love of my again.

Even though it had been hard hearing that Annabeth had cheated on me for Jason, we all were still friends. Piper and Jason had sex all the time and I was surprised Piper wasn't pregnant. Literally, they had it ALL THE TIME.

Just the other day we had all met up for dinner at our house. Me and Annabeth had gone to do dishes and we walked back into the living room and they were gone. We heard noises from the guest room and we heard it was moaning.
Of course, me being the dumb idiot I am, opened the door to find them having sex in my guest bed. That was not a good experience especially when they asked if we wanted to join.

I walked into my little shop that I worked in. We each got our own room that was big enough for our tools, a car and moving space. I walked in to my office connected to my shop and found Cinnamon waiting. She was sitting sideways in my chair, one leg propped up on the table. She had a tight shirt on revealing a lot of skin and shorts.

She looked really hot and it was hard to resist her but.. Annabeth. "Hey big boy." She said sexily. She stuck her leg up and ran one hand down. "How bout you come help me undress?" She said. I smirked and she got up. She ran her hands Up my chest.

"Just do it Percy, no one will ever know..." She said. She was about to pull my shirt off when I pushed her away. "Never." I said. She sighed. "I guess I'll try again tomorrow..." She walked out, swaying her hips. I rolled me eyes. Annabeth was way cooler. I grabbed my tools and got to work.

Annabeth POV-

Tonight we were practicing the wedding. It was pretty dull since we weren't really getting married and because Piper insisted on me practicing with another guy. He helped me with everything- vows, walking down the aisle, dancing, everything. Life saver that's for sure. I felt pretty dumb not being able to figure this out by myself like I usually try to do.

Soon it was over. I got home and went straight to bed. I woke up the next morning- practice again. Tonight was me and Percy's last night sleeping in the same bed being not married. Percy and me were sitting in bed. I was reading my book but I kept rereading the same line over and over again.

Everybody was telling me that the wedding was going to go great and giving me all these tips. But I am so overwhelmed. I was getting married for gods sake. I didn't want to be told that it was fine. I had so much to do. I had to remember the dance, how to walk down the aisle, and a bunch of other tiny details that if I messed up, the whole wedding could be ruined. It would be hard. Marriage isn't easy. I didn't want it to be. I didn't want an easy relationship, I wanted to work for Percy's love.

All of a sudden I burst into tears. I couldn't hold it. "O my god Annabeth what's wrong?" Percy asked concerned. I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug. We laid in the warm covers for awhile with me crying into Percy's shirt. "What's wrong baby?" He whispered. I slowly vented, pausing to blow my nose.

Once I was finished Percy grabbed my face in his hands and looked into my eyes. He was so handsome. His gorgeous sea green eyes, his crazy but cute jet black hair, his grin... "Annabeth.." He said. "It's going to be alright. You got me, all your friends, family.. We are going to be great. Our marriage might not go perfect but if we really love each other, we can get through it."

I gave him a watery smile and he kissed my lips softly. Then we cuddled and talked about everything we needed to get out. Soon I fell into a deep sleep.