👹 Zalgo's P.O.V. 👹

I growled and looked down at Slenderman and the 'good' Creepypasta. They were partying and had my dear boy on their side which is not good for me. Sebastion is much stronger than both me and Slenderman combined and could take down a whole state in four minutes tops with only a quarter of his power. Sebastion is now going by the name... Mr. No Name... I believe. I sigh in irritation as one of my servants walked over to me with a parchment in hand. I chuckled darkly and took the parchment before reading it. "Look up? Why would I look up...?" I said in confusion and looked up only to see Sebastion hanging hanging upside down from the cieling. Fighting was heard down the hall and I stared at the doorway to my throne room as a loud 'BANG' was heard throughout the room. "Nice of you to join me Creepypasta crew. Seems you have come to see a battle against father and son, yes?" I asked as Sebastion jumped from the beams and landed in front of me and the pastas. "Well dad... Your reign is coming to an end sooner or later... I already know you are ill with cancer in your human form but act like nothing is wrong. I'm sorry but you can't keep doing this to yourself dad!" Yelled Sebastion as he stared up at me. I went silent and looked at him in shock as my thought were racing a mile a minute. "M...my son, I'm sorry that I forced you through this but it is not as if I have control over my bodies every function and I hadn't wished for you too know of the disease. It is feared by many and I, in human form, now know why. So, Sebastion my son, I am sorry..." I said as everyone in the room, besides Sebastion, stared at me in shock.