Chapter 5: Sweetie And Her Team Strike Again

Previously on Paw Patrol: Sweetie's Revenge

         "Come on Rubble, lets kick some tail!" "Ok Chase!" Rubble tackled Chase and started biting, scratching and punching Chase. Rubble puts Chase in sleeper hold. "Looks like I have another partner!"

        3 hours later
        Chase woke up and Skye was putting ice packs on his wounds. "I'm going to kick Rubble's ass Skye, he betrayed us all to join Sweetie, and now he is going to get what's coming!" said Chase. "I know Chase, as much as I want to make Rubble, Daniel and Sweetie pay, I don't want to see you or any pup get hurt! I love you Chase and when Rubble attacked you, and put you in the sleeper hold and I was just trapped in Sweetie's robot claw, defenseless, it hurt me to see you suffer." said Skye. Chase just kissed her and said "I love you too Skye, and if Rubble tries to attack me again, I'll see it coming this time. We need to stop Sweetie's revenge, because if it goes well then- "Chase, Skye you need to come outside now!" Rocky said. So Chase and Skye went outside and saw Marshall on the ground in pain. "MARSHALL!" said Chase. Chase ran to his best friend and kept saying his name, Marshall was starting to get up and said "Ru-Ru-Rubble, jumped me, Everest went to her pup house to get something then Rubble and Daniel jumped me while Sweetie was watching. (coughs)" Chase said "Just relax buddy." Then Zuma found a note from Rubble. It said " Paw Patrol, you think this was it, well no, this was just the beginning! Oh and Chase, you want me, come and get me!" Signed Rubble.

     Chase just ripped the note up and put his gear on. Then the pups and Ryder asked where he was going. Ryder said "Chase, I know what Rubble did was heart breaking, but is this right?" Skye and the other pups were just wondering what Chase was thinking what he was going to do. Then Chase said " Ryder, I will call you and the other pups if I need help, but there is an old saying. "Payback is a bitch!"