chapter 2

Hi👋]

Jihoon POV]

Me and Daehwi were in the middle of talking and then I saw Y/N, Jihee, and this girl.

"Hey Y/N come here!!"
"Coming!" She says running towards us

Everyone stares at her as she walks towards us.

"So we would like Miss.[last name] to join us in a song."

Your POV

I was supprised by what Jihoon said. Then suddenly everyone started yelling random songs.

"Okay okay... we will only choose one song so we'll song the song that everyone wants to hear the most." Daehwi said calming everyone.

VOTE:
BTS: Spring Day
TWICE: Signal
RED VELVET: One Of These Nights
GOT7: A
WINNER: REALLY REALLY
[I DID THIS WITH MY FRIENDS]

Really Really winss!!!
][][][][][][][][][][][][][

When we got some singing everyone was clapping and cheering.

When we got done we all walked together home.

"Y/N I never knew you could sing so good!!!!" Daehwi said in amazement

"Well duh you just moved here." I said laughing.

Jihoon POV]

"Oh yeah I never got to ask. What is your name?"
I said to  Y/N's new friend. She was almost the same height as Y/N. She has brown hair and light brown eyes.

"My name is Yoo Eungjeon, but you can just call me Eungjeon." She said smiling

She's pretty and everything, but idk I like someone else...

Jinhee POV]

"Hey guys since it's spring break you guys want to go to my mom's house in Busan?"

"Yeah let's do that!" Jihoon said putting his arms over my shoulder and Y/N shoulders.

"Well then we'll leave tomorrow morning. At 6am. Ok?"

"Okay!!!"

[Y/N POV]

I got home and asked my parents if I could go. And of course they said yes. I ran to my room and went to go pack.

"Since we're gonna be gone for a week and 2 days I'm gonna need to pack a lot of stuff." I said to myself mumbling.

><><><><>time skip<><><><><><><

I woke up at 5am to get ready then we I went to the train station with Jinhee since she just lives around the block.

We got to the train station and we were the first first there.

"You wanna call them to make sure they know where we are?" Jinhee said worriedly.

"Yeah I'll call Jihoon. Can you call Jinhee." I said.

"What about Daehwi?"
"He slept over at Jihoons last night."
"Oh ok."

<><><><><>calling jihoon <><><><><><>

Me:Hey you here yet?
Jihoon:yeah we're at the door.
Me: Ok. Hurry up we have like 10mins till we go board the train.
Jihoon:cominn!

<><><><><><><>end call<><><><><><>

"So is Jinhee here yet?"
"Yeah she said that she's with Jihoon and Daehwi."
"Okay good."

Soon everybody got here and we boarded the train.

I was sitting between Jinhee and Jihoon and in front of is is Daehwi and Eungjeon.

Jihoon was asleep but me and Jinhee were still wide awake.

Whispering
"So do you still like Jihoon???" I asked curiously to Jinhee.
"Not really. I kinda like Daehwi...."
"Whatttt... well it looks like your gonna get a long time to bond with him." I said giggling.
Jinhee hits my shoulder and smiles.

[Jinhee POV]

Me and Daehwi were sitting next to each other and he was really nice. "I'm still being loyal to Jihoon but it's nice to have a guy friend." I said thinking in my head laughing.

"Why you laughing?" Daehwi said to confused.

"Nothing."

After that I fell asleep.

[Jihoon POV]

We were almost in Busan but everyone was asleep. Watching them sleep made me tired too. I soon fell asleep too but my head kept hitting the window, but suddenly it wasn't.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm trying my best to update my stories!!! I'm busy with tests and everything but I'll try to update as fast as I can!!! Please correct my misspellings!