Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

I woke up slowly, and looked next to me. I saw Lisanna hugging me, fast asleep. I smiled and cuddled up closer to her. I regret trying to kill myself, now. While Lisanna went to the guild to, *ahem, "have a nice chat", all of my spirits opened their own gates and comforted me, as well as tending to my sore throat and headache. There was still a small, red line on my neck from when I tried to hang myself. But I'm sure it will go away eventually. I wrap my blanket around Lisanna and cuddle into her more. As you can guess, I love Lisanna. Everything about her is amazing. Her laugh, her eyes, her hair, her smile, her personality. Everything about her is perfect. I slowly sit up, trying not to wake up Lisanna. I thought I succeeded, and went in the kitchen to make some breakfast and tea. I made over-medium eggs and bacon, with Oolong Tea to serve.  I walked over to the small table and set the plates down, then went to the kitchen to bring the tea over to the table. When I got back, Lisanna was sitting up, looking at the breakfast. I set the tea down, surprising her. She looked up and smiled.

"Oh, hello Lu! I was just thinking." Lisanna stated.

"About what?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"Maybe... Maybe we should quit the guild. Together!" Lisanna said, smiling. She had stood up now, and was grasping my shoulders softly.

"Hm... Yeah! We should! Let's go after breakfast and quit! Then we can go and train! And get even stronger!" I said, determined. Lisanna smiled even wider and nodded. We both sat down and began to eat breakfast.

After we ate breakfast, we both headed to the guild, smiling. When we opened the doors, I was greeted with Natsu, who seemed to be in the motion of opening the guild doors. He saw me, but not Lisanna, since she was behind me, and smirked.

"Oh, hey weakling. Just wanted to let you know, you're out of Team Natsu! You were just a replacement for Lisanna, anyway. You're weak and you hide behind your spirits all the time. We always have to run around and save you, and you only whine about your stupid rent. What're you gonna do about it, weakling? Cry?" Natsu said, his smirk only growing. But he started frowning, confused, when he heard a giggle. And another. And then, I started bursting out with laughter, tears beginning to fall out of my eyes.

"HAHA! Y-you *laugh* YOU THOUGHT- OH, HAHA-HO-HOLY SH*T THAT'S PRICELESS! HAHA!" I laughed, clutching my stomach. Only now did Natsu see Lisanna behind me, and he paled, seeing her cold, dark aura. After my short laughing fit, I looked up to Natsu, still giggling.

"Y-you though I- you thought I was still in Team Natsu- HAH That's p-priceless..!" I yelled, catching my breath.

"I quit Team Natsu 3 months ago!" I giggled, grabbing Lisanna's hand, instantly calming her down. I dragged her past Natsu, shoving him out of the way, and headed towards Makarov.

"Oi Makarov!" I snarled, not bothering to call him Matser. He was taken aback by my anger and glared at me.

"That is no way to talk to your guild maste-"

"Guild Master? Ne, Lis? Are you in any guild?" I asked Lisanna, 'innocently' asking. Lisanna caught on and shook her head.

"Not that I know of, Lu!" She responded, tilting her head. I turned to Makarov and smirked.

"Oh, right! We quit Fairytail." I asked. Makarov got the memo and tsked, erasing our guild mars with the swipe of a hand.

"Well, buh-bye Fairies! C'mon, Lis, we need to go train!" I said, dragging Lis behind me, and walking out of the guild hall. Once we exit, we both sprinted towards my apartment. We got inside and started giggling.

"I'll ask Virgo to pack my things, and we can head out!" I said, calling out Virgo. But when Virgo came out, she had a serious look on her face.

"Hime, The Spirit King needs a word with you and Lisanna-san." Virgo said. I looked at Lis, and she nodded.

"Okay." I said, and she handed us very beautiful gowns from the Spirit World. I swiftly changed into the gown, as did Lisanna (media, art not mine, second media imagine with shorter hair).

 I swiftly changed into the gown, as did Lisanna (media, art not mine, second media imagine with shorter hair)

I smiled, and Virgo extended her hands

I smiled, and Virgo extended her hands. We placed our hand on hers, and began transporting to the celestial world.