Fangirls(Great 😑).....

Start from the beginning

"Suuuurrreee you're not."

I mumbled sarcastically as me and Yui walked with the Sakamakis, the fan girls suddenly stopped gushing over the hot and sexy Sakamaki brothers and they turned into harsh glares at Yui.

"Hey who the hell is that girl?!"

Another Reiji fan girl frowned upon seeing Yui.

"Yeah a girl like her shouldn't be walking with the great Sakamaki brothers!"

Another Shu fan agreed with the Reiji fan.

"She's got a lot of nerves trying to get close to the my Kanato kun!"

"And my our Laito kun!"

The Kanato fan and the three Laito fans snarled as all of the girls shoot my sister with harsh and jealous glares, Yui got nervous around the fan girls, but I patted her on he shoulder to comfort her.

"Hey ignore them, they're just a bunch of dumb yanderes."

I grinned at her with Yui slowly forming a sweet smile and nodded.

"Thanks Ren, I'll try to avoid them when I get in school."

"Mhm."

"Hey who's that guy that the blonde bitch is with?"

One of the Sakamaki fan girls called out as we flinched when she called me out, I mentally cringed when I know what happens when they saw me.

"Aaaaannnnnddd our first day's going to get more better. Great."

I remarked sarcastically with Yui giving me worried eyes.

"Oh no...."

"What do you mean "oh no"?"

Ayato asked curiously.

"You'll find out soon once they're going to screamed in Three. Two. One."

The fan girls then started screaming over me and run towards me with crazy goo goo eyes.

"Omg who are you?!"

"Are you related to the Sakamaki brothers?!"

"I love your hair!"

"Are you a superstar?!"

"Can you come to drama club after school?!"

"No way! He's coming to food prep with us!"

"Hell no! He's coming with us in gym today!"

"You're so hot!"

"I love your jacket!"

"How do you make your hair so perfect?!"

All of the girls gushed and asked me questions as I sighed and made a chill smile.

"First question: I'm Ren Hattori. Second: No, I'm not. Third: thanks. Fourth: No, but I do make song covers from anime openings and endings on YouTube and I do dance choreography too. Fifth: I can't cuz I have music class first. Sixth: thanks for the compliment again. And lastly: My hair isn't that special or anything, I just wanted to look like this."

I replied clearly as all of the girls clapped in awe with the Sakamaki brothers and Yui stared in shock with the exception of Yui. Ayato then leaned into Yui's ear and whispered.

"Why didn't you tell us that she's popular with the girls?"

"I tried but you didn't give me a chance to talk."

Yui whispered back with Ayato turned his back on her. Reiji then pushed his glasses up and sighs.

"I don't have time to with this pointless conversation. Ren, hurry up or we'll be late."

Reiji demanded.

"Oh right, sorry guys. I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay!"

The girls then giggled as I went inside the school with my sister and the Sakamakis, our first day of night school begins.....