(2) The Inside Joke

I don't know how long she's been here. Years,she says. I'm not sure to belive her or not. She says I'm special, that I'm amazing. I think she's trying to trick me. She says she can help me. I want to trust her. When I told mother, she thought I was crazy.

                  *A few days pass*

I'm sorry I haven't been writing, but what she did.............I never thought she would do.........this. She took control, forcing me to...you know what? She can explain. Go ahead, don't be shy after what you did.

Oh, so you're not talking? Feh. Oh, of course. Blame it on me. Brilliant thinking, holding me against my will in MY OWN HEAD, DANG IT! Always there, always talking, and now you can't manage a letter?

            *Some months later*

Forget what I've said. Forget the crazy looks I get all the time. She's ama-zing!
She has really good jokes, and she's not as cold towards me. She says that she really thinks I am special, that I'm the amazing one, so I'm going to trust her.

               *A few more months*

It's been awhile, huh? Well, I'm still friends with her, but sometimes I feel like I'm crazy.
>faint laughing<
Sorry, you wouldn't understand.
It's an inside joke.

I think this one is trash. I hope the next one is not!