"Why?" She asked.

I told her what had happened and she understood.

"Ollie like to blow things out of proportion. Give him a while and he'll cool off." She said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So Nightwing huh?" She smiled.

Thea was definitely like an older sister to me. I could go to her when ever I had a Girl problem that I didn't wanna take to Dinah.

"Ya I don't know. I mean he's the leader of the Young Justice team. He's cute and seems like a nice guy, but I don't want fake emotions to mess with my or his performance." I said.

"Talk to Artemis ask her about him and how relationships affect him. She and Wally know him really well. Heck he and Wally are best friends." Thea said.

I gave Thea a hug. "Thanks." I said.

In the morning, I went back to my house and sure enough Ollie had waited all night till I returned.

"Where were you?" He demanded.

"At Thea's." I said as I grabbed a green apple.

"You shouldn't have jumped out the window." Ollie said.

"Sorry I didn't really want you to yell at me." I said.

"Suit up, we're going to the cave." Ollie said changing the subject.

"Why?"

"You're joining the team."

"Really?" I exclaimed.

He nodded. I gave him a hug.

"Thank you. This is amazing." I exclaimed.

I grabbed my suit from the laundry room and I took my suit up to my room.

I got dressed and practically jumped down the stairs.

"You look awesome." Dinah smiled. She gave me a hug.

"Let's go, we don't want to keep the team waiting." Ollie said.

We zetaed to Mt. Justice, the Young Justice team was there with Batman. Nightwing approached us,

"welcome to the team." Nightwing said as he shook my hand.

"Thank you. I look forward to what we can accomplish." I said.

"I'm sure you will be a valuable asset to the team. We could always use more heroes without powers." Nightwing said.

"Zodiac this is the overseer of the Young Justice team, Batman." Ollie said.

I shook Batman's hand. "Nice to meet you, Ollie speaks very highly about you." I said.