"Heh, you don't look so terrifying," one of them said gripping his dagger. 

"Yeah, you look weak." The girl shouted.

I deactivate my Sharingan then looked at the three who stood in front of me. Telling from their headbands they were from the hidden cloud village. They weren't that smart though, surrounding me would've been better.

"What makes you think that you can beat me?" I questioned.

"We're the strongest team in the cloud village, that's why we can beat you. The Leaf is weak."

All three came at me with their swords. Getting out a kunai I deflected all three then threw kunai at them. A puff of smoke was seen indicating that they were only clones. I felt them above me, below me, and beside me. The one below grabbed my ankles making it so I couldn't move. The girl above me threw kunai, shuriken, and swords in my direction. Weaving hand signs I made a mud wall surround me. The weapons all hit the mud; when it stopped I dispelled the jutsu.

I then heard the last Genin run towards me. He was about to stab my heart but I swiftly twisted my torso around, grabbed the sword out of his hands, and tried to stab him. He did a back flip and all three appeared in front of me. I got out my sword summoning my chakra into it. The blade was covered in lightning. I made the lightning on the sword shoot out and hit the three Genin in the hearts. They died instantly with no pain.

"Hmph, weak." I commented as I put away my sword. I had to thank Danzo for helping me discover and train my lightning affinity. It was a difficult process; so hard to control but his rigorous training helped me control it.

After an hour I heard a scream; not just any scream but Sasuke's. I ran towards the direction of the scream to see Sasuke on the ground panting; same with Sakura. In front of him was none other than Orochimaru. I threw a kunai towards him but he caught it.

"Well well well who do we have here?" He hissed turning towards me with a smirk on his face.

I appeared in front of Sasuke protecting him from Orochimaru's grasp.

"Ah yes, you're that other instructor, but you look so familiar. Have we met somewhere before?" Orochimaru asked studying my face. He was toying with me; he had to be...maybe not. Sasuke was the only documented Uchiha survivor. 

I ran at him engaging him in Taijutsu. He tried for a kick but I did a back flip avoiding his attack. He appeared behind me trying to grab my neck but I fell forward lifting my leg kicking him straight in the jaw. He flew up into the air hitting a branch.

"So what Anko said was true. You are strong; you defiantly remind me of someone. Hmmmm...beautiful on the outside but deadly on the inside. You're the legendary Angel of Darkness." He concluded but still didn't say my actual name.

"You're correct. Does that surprise you?" I asked throwing punches and kicks.

"Yes it does.....I want you to join me. With your power, we'll be unstoppable." He chuckled as he pulled out a kunai slashing my left shoulder.

"This will surprise you even more." I said quickly weaving signs then held up my good arm. "Striking shadow snake!" I exclaimed as many snakes slithered out of my sleeve to attack my opponent. While he was distracted, I wove more signs creating an earth dragon.

His eyes widened in surprise when he noticed the dragon unable to dodge. He flew back breaking trees that got in the way. Once he stopped he slid down the tree then got up slowly starting to laugh maniacally.

"So, you're somehow alive? I thought Itachi had killed you." He chuckled walking towards me.

"Well Orochimaru-sensei, I guess I was just lucky."