chapter 3

Kaname pov
I look out the window what shows the hallway and see the girl standing with her other friends "That y/n the one in the middle" said takuma walking towards me "how do u know" i said "i do my research" takuma said as he sat down next to me "do u know anything else about her" i said in curosity "she 16 h/c e/c and she knows were all vampires but she said she never been afrid of them she just treat them like normal human beings" takuma said standing up "really now" i said under my breath looking back at her.

Your pov
The bell rang and the night class started walking out "we will see you later y/n" said zero as he grab yuki hand and walk off. I stood there. "kaname want u to go into the classroom" said takuma "thanks" i smile and walk past him into the class room and close the door i look up at the last row and saw kaname staring at me.

"what did u want to talk about " i said "ur not human are u" he said "um... Ofcourse i am... Y wouldnt i be" i stammered kaname walk towards me soon enough he was infront of me "tell me the truth ur not human r u" he said playing with a strand of my hair. I didnt actually like lying. but i couldn't let anyone know said the headmaster. But for some reason i couldn't keep it from kaname. "no im not human" i said "oh is that so, what r u then " he said studying the strand of my hair in his hands "im a.. Vampire" i said looking at him.

He look down at me "i knew u werent human i just didnt know u were a vampire" he said carmly "to be more honest im a full blood vampire" i said he look at me in shock "but i thought i was the only one left" he said getting closer to me "well by the looks of it ur not" i said as i back up onto the door. He rested his arm above me and with his other hand he lock the door "Y did u lock the door" i said kind of nervous he said nothing he just look at me his eyes were now red