chapter 1

Your pov
It was just a normal evening at the academy. Me yuki and zero trying to keep all the day class girls away from the night class. Me zero and yuki as well as the head master all knew that the night class were vampire.

"OMG I KANAME" shouted one of the girls trying to push past me "HE SO FIT" said another girl trying to get past zero i look behind me and saw kaname walk past me as he did he look at me and smile i smile back still trying keep everyone calm "girls why love him when u got me" said hanabusa as he brush his fingers through his hair what made the girls scream in my ears making me nearly go death.

"everyone please there like a million of you and only 3 of us" shouted yuki "yuki they dont care" shouted zero. Yuki and zero were going out what was adorable. One of girls snuck pass yuki and was about to reach for one of the night class but i stuck my foot out and she trip over it i put my foot on her ankle "right everyone calm the fuck down there just people like u and me ok there nothing special about them what so ever now calm down" just then everyone stop even the night class and they all look at me. "HOW COULD U SAY THAT" shouted one of the girls from the croud. "Well its true were all the same here now if u dont mind GET TO UR DORMS AND STAY THERE TILL MORNING GOT IT" i shouted the girls all ran towards the dorms even the girl under my foot.