"Thanks for the reminder," Louis muttered and Harry squeezed him closer into his side, Louis hated to admit that Harry managed to calm his nerves. However, they were replaced with a fluttering in his chest instead which he wasn't sure was much better.

"The housemate leaving today is," He paused and Louis grabbed Harrys hand instinctively, squeezing it tight. The crowd was silently waiting, but as Harry squeezed his hand back, there were a few whoops from the crowd, Louis looked at the screen curiously wondering if it had been them that made the crowd do it.

Everyone was holding their breath in the house and Taylor looked ready to pass out, Nick was really milking the wait and some people in the crowd yelled to get on with it. Louis silently agreed and caught Harrys eye and then Nialls.

"For fuck sake," Niall muttered. "This is torturous."

"Ben, please say your goodbyes and go to the front door. You have thirty seconds."

"What?" the housemates all seemed to mutter to each other while some boo's sounded from the crowd. Louis was in shock and it seemed everyone else was too.

"What the fuck, who voted to keep Tom in?" Jesy asked.

"Drama," Taylor muttered still looking a bit pale, Louis knew she was right but it didn't make it any less wrong. Although Ben wasn't that chatty, he was a nice guy who didn't deserve to leave. He had stood up and was hugging Mary and Caroline and Louis moved in his chair feeling the need to apologise to him. Harry let go of him and they both stood up and as he walked over to Ben he received a smile.

"It's okay," He said, "I got that you had to nominate someone, the rest was up to the public."

"Right," Louis nodded not feeling any better, he held out a hand to shake Bens hand but ben bought him into a hug.

"Good luck, you'll go far it's obvious." Ben said before pulling away and moving on to Harry, he hugged him too and said something to Harry as well.

Louis walked over to where Taylor was standing and he smiled at her too, she still seemed pale but her colour was slowly coming back.

"No negotiating needed," He said and she smiled slightly. "how are you holding up?"

"I think i'd be better if he didn't pause for about five minutes. I held my breath the whole time." she laughed. "Thought I was going to pass out."

"That was a bit ridiculous," Louis replied. "even the audience got a bit pissed off."

"But again, I really am sorry to have put you in that position, the only person I actually wanted to nominate in the first place was Tom."

"I don't understand who's voting to save him." Taylor said eyeing Tom who was laying on the sofa now everyone was stood up. Louis watched him too and felt his eye twitch at the smug look on his face.

Louis turned back to Ben who had seemed to have now said goodbye to everyone and was making his way to the door. Louis and Taylor followed and Louis stood next to Harry whos eyebrows were drawn.

The door opened and the screams of the crowd came echoing in, the lobby behind the door reminding Louis of the week before. It was almost impossible to think it had been a week already.

"Bye," Everyone called out and Ben held up a hand to wave them off before walking out of the house and into the cheers of the crowd. The door closed and left them in silence.

Everyone stood and looked at the door, as if now one person had left, it was suddenly realisation that they could be going next week. It was like no one knew what to do or say and so they stared at the door for a minute in silence.