Date Night.

Tru sat across from Cael, her hands folded in her lap as she watched his fingers slide across his phone. Tru bit her lower lip and looked at the top his head. Watched as he ran a finger over his lips. She wanted to groan. She wanted to touch him. Instead she reached for her glass and took a long pull. He knew she was weak.

She paused and put her drink down.

Cael always needed absolute control. She flicked a glance at his has hand wrapped around his glass. Cael's fingers tapped it once, twice and stilled. She glanced at his foot. Bouncing on the bottom ledge of the stool and traveled back up the rest of his body. So relaxed. Tru smirked.

Cael looked up, cocking his head to the side and looked at her. Tru's eyes were dancing. He straightened and leaned back in his chair. She was playing the part, he thought, but she was up to something.

Cael tested her restraint. He took his foot and placed it on hers. The smile on Tru's lips was instant.

Hi she said

He nodded back.

Tru would suck his cock under the table if he asked. This girl. This woman. His cock stirred at the thought of her plump lips wrapped around his member in this crowded pub.

Cael watched her tongue dart out and lick her lower lip.

Tru leaned forward then and watched Cael look at her breasts. Tru pushed them out a little more and slid the sweatshirt off her shoulders. She took a risk in the black tank top and no bra. She wanted to see if it paid off.

Cael looked at her tits. Of course he did. Watched as she adjusted her sweatshirt behind her and pulled down her tank top. Sonofbitch Cael thought. No bra.

Looking up at her, she cocked her eye brow at him.

"Feeling brave tonight kitten?" He swirled the whiskey in his glass and leveled his gaze at her.

Tru shrugged and picked up her drink.

He watched her shift in her seat.

She wanted to touch him. Cael could feel it radiate off her. It was the only hard rule he put in place in public. Tru always listened but tonight he wanted her to slip up. Tonight he wanted to turn that round ass a lovely shade a pink.

He took a sip of his drink and ran his hand up her thigh. It was time to test her restraint.

Tru watched his had slide up her thigh leaving a trail of fire. She shifted in her chair. Cael smiled at her over his drink.

"Hands on the table kitten. Palms down."

Tru blew out a breath and did as he requested. It never lead any where but to her pleasure. Her palms began to sweat.

"Can I drink? "She asked looking at him under her eye lashes.

Cael took his straw out of his drink and placed it in hers.

She smiled at him.

Thank you.

He looked at her.

"Come here kitten. I think we should move to a booth and order some food." He held out his hand to her.

Cael draped his arm around the back of the booth & Ran his fingers along her spine.

Tru placed her palms back on the table in front of her.

Cael slid her drink over and watched her mouth as she wrapped the straw around her lips and drank.

Tru's body shook involuntarily. From his touch or her want to touch him.

And oh did she want to touch him.

This is why this was her restraint in public. No touching. He knew that's all she craved.

Drinking would only loosen her up. It would make her relax, cael smiled at the thought. Tru needed to get out of her head and he loved to watch her unravel under him. Her sense of belonging and trust overwhelmed him.

He signaled the waitress for another round.

She sat up and licked her lips.

"More to drink? I don't think you're playing fair."

" who said anything about fair play kitten." Cael ran a finger over her lips.

She parted her lips, running her tongue along his finger.

"No touching" he sighed

"Technically. " Tru breathed around his finger "you are touching me."

Cael dropped his hand from her

mouth and pushed the new drink in front of her.

**********

Tru looked at her food and pushed it around. Her stomach was in knots. She just wanted to be home and out of these clothes. Every thing was suddenly too tight. Too cold or too hot. She finally just pushed her plate away.

"Not hungry love?" Cael asked between mouthful of steak.

Tru shook her head.

Cael looked at her.

"Make yourself cum Tru"

"What?" Tru snapped her head in his direction.

"Tru.i want those fingers wet with your cum."

Tru's eyes darted around the pub.

Cael grabbed her leg and draped it over his leg.

"Go ahead Tru. Touch your pussy." Cael whispered in her ear.

"Cael...I don't know?" Tru closed her eyes.

I'm not wearing panties either."

Tru sighed and looked into Cael's eyes.

Cael slid his hand up her leg, pushing her skirt higher and placed a finger in her pussy.

"Mmmm. You are being so brave tonight." Cael moved his finger inside her.

Tru grabbed the booth and bit down on her lower lip.

Cael removed his finger, coating her lips with her juices.

Tru licked her lips and pulled in Cael's finger.

Cael smiled at Tru.

"Now I know you want to cum Tru. I can see it in your eyes. And, my god, you taste delicious kitten." Cael squeezed her leg.

Tru's right hand reached between her legs. She was so wet, she closed her eyes and bit back a moan.

"Eyes open and keep them on me." Cael turned her head and held her in there.

Cael adjusted his fly. He could feel the pre-cum on his dick. He wasn't completely sure he could make it through this in one piece. He sighed.

"Cum for me Tru."

Tru's finger worked her clit. She no longer noticed the noise coming from around her. Her eyes locked on Cael's.

She bit down on her lower lip as her orgasm started to build inside her. She took his hand and put his fingers inside and began to move them in and out of her pussy. She slammed her head against the back of the booth as the orgasm washed over her. She opened her eyes and watched Cael as he withdrew his hand and put his two finger to his lips.

The man had no shame. Tru smirked over at him.

Cael pulled Tru from the booth. They made their way to the exit and got in the car.

Cael pulled Tru across the center and onto his lap and began kissing her.

She pulled back and looked at him,

"Thanks for the night out babe."

"You're welcome." Cael ran his eyes over her lips. "Now be a good girl and fill that beautiful mouth with my cock."