No longer a one night stand

Suga 

"That was the best I think we have had in a while." Yoongi said in a deep voice as he rolled over from the side of the bed and placed his hand on your back. You grumbled, turning your head so you were looking at him through half-lidded eye. "Do you agree?" He asked teasingly. You knew that he already knew the answer to that. Hell, his neighbors already knew the answer to that. You looked at his face, his eyes scanning over your bare back as you laid on your front. You let out a sigh, loving the feeling of his eyes on you.

You leaned over and kissed him passionately, letting your lips linger on one another's. You slipped your tongue from between your lips, tracing it over his; asking him for permission, which he teasingly denied. "Yoongi, if you are going to be like that, I am going to consider this to be the worst time we have ever had." You warned him as you started to push him away. "You know what's funny, Jin oppa told me that you talk about me a lot." You told him with a sly smile.

"Since when did you start talking to Jin?" He asked, completely ignoring what you had said. You shrugged your shoulders, saying something about talking to him every now and then when Yoongi would call you over for events like these. "Well he doesn't know what he is talking about. I don't talk about you that much." He said as he pulled you back on top of him.

You start laughing, getting ready for round two when you suddenly heard someone calling Yoongi's name from the main room. He let out a groan as you rolled off of him. You pulled the blanket up so that you were covering your body. "You know if I start snoring they will think that I am asleep and then they won't bother us." He reminded you as he started to pull the cover off you. You pulled it back, leaning over towards the floor and picking up one of his big white t-shirts. You slipped it on and started looking for your underwear. "I think you are looking for these..." He said as he held up your panties as if they were a trophy.

"Give me those." You lunged for them over the bed, but for the first time, he moved too fast for you. You fell onto the bed, the shirt rising a bit as you landed. Before you could fix it, the door to the room swung open and you heard Jin cough out of embarrassment. You quickly sat up straight and turned to him; blushing profusely as you saw his own red face. His gaze was glued to the ground, but you could tell he was having to fight the urge to look up at you. "I'm sorry oppa. I will let you get to your room..." You told him quickly as you grabbed your underwear from Yoongi and hurried out of the room.

Once you were out of the room, you head was throbbing and your heart was racing. You had never felt so embarrassed and awkward in your entire life. You could feel the heat radiating from your cheeks as you locked yourself in the bathroom. You slipped your underwear on and stared at yourself in the mirror.

You and Yoongi? You and YOONGI? You silently asked yourself as you stared at your messy hair and hicky covered neck. To think, this all started just because you and Yoongi had ended up at the same bar one night and ended up getting a little too drunk. You let out a sigh, surprised at yourself for having actually done something that you never thought you would do. An actual one night stand at a club. And now... now you had no idea what was happening between the two of you. It wasn't a relationship, but it was like... hooking up, maybe?

"So what is going on with the two of you?" Jin asked Yoongi as he closed the door behind you. Yoongi looked up at his roommate and shrugged his shoulder. He pulled a shirt over his head and sat down on the edge of the bed. Jin slowly sat down on his own bed, jokingly looking at it as though he wasn't sure if it was safe to sit on.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Don't worry. We didn't do anything on your bed. We aren't that rude." He joked back as he grabbed his phone and started looking through some social media. After a few minutes of silence, he looked up and found Jin waiting patiently for his answer to his original question. Yoongi looked back down on his phone as he finally answered. "I don't know. Nothing is really 'going on' between us. We call each other when we want to 'hang out.'"

"A booty call?" He asked in shock. He rose his voice more than he had meant to. "Is that why you are always talking about her. (Y/N) this, and (Y/N) that."

Yoongi was sure that you had heard him from outside the room, but the last thing he wanted was to put a definition to whatever was going on. That was the last thing that he needed. He didn't need to label them. He shook his head, not really able to fully deny it or approve it. "We are just having fun." He explained in a nonchalant voice.

"Well then would you mind if I maybe asked her out?" Jin asked after another moment of silence. Yoongi's head snapped up from his phone, but he tried his best to keep his composure.

He shrugged his shoulders again, looking back at his phone and pulling out his headphones. "Do whatever you want with (Y/N). We are just friends who hang out every now and then. It isn't like I have a say in who she dates or whatever. But just a warning, I don't really think she is looking for a real relationship." He warned his friend in a grumbled voice.

Jin nodded his head, pulling himself off the bed and towards the living room. Yoongi stared at the door after he left. He didn't know why, but his heart started racing a tad bit faster, his palms got sweaty, and all he could think about was how badly he wanted to go and punch Jin. He shook his head, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. But no matter how much he tried, he couldn't stop his hands from shaking. He slowly pulled himself out of his bed and slipping his headphones off.

He quietly walked over to the kitchen and heard Jin as he spoke to you. "I wanted to ask you something. I was wondering... if you aren't too busy... do you think maybe we could go out sometime?" He asked in a quiet voice. Yoongi always hated that about him; scared to just outright say what he feels. It was annoying in any person, in his opinion.

"Um, sure I guess. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun." Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard you accept Jin's date offer.

Without thinking, he spun around the corner and entered the room. "(Y/N), do you think we could talk?" He asked you abruptly. Before you could give him an actual answer, he took you by the wrist and started to guide you out of the way. You looked at him in confusion, but decided that it would be best to just follow him. Once the two of you were alone in his room, he let go of your hand and slowly turned to look at you. "Are you really going to go out with Jin?"

"Sure, why not? He is a really sweet guy."

"But what about us?"

You looked taken aback by his question. You had never really thought about the two of you as an 'us' and you definitely didn't think that he did. He looked just as surprised to hear his own words. "What 'us' Yoongi? We're just... friends with benefits or something."

"Yes, but I don't want to be anymore. I want there to be an 'us.' I want there to only be you and me." He said quickly; wanting to just let his thoughts out before he could turn back on his feelings. You looked at him with big eyes, but they quickly softened as you approached him and tackled him to the bed.

"Took you long enough to finally confess." Jin said from the doorway with a chuckle.

Credit to exobtsimagination follow her on tumblr

Some of these will be from tumblr 

i will let you know which ones are and Which ones aren't meaning i wrote them

OHHH OHH I take request please just inbox me the usual

Bias/idol

scenario 

Fluff or angst or both i do smut but i don't think im good at it 

Do you guys make up or not 

You want it to be 2 parts and have people in suspense

Just message me here or Dm me on Instagram: Jimintheboywith_nojams

Annyeong Saranghae c: