The Signs practising with their Pasta mentor

Aries: They attempt to beat Jeff in a knife throwing challenge. *fails* *Jeff laughs* *Aries ends up chasing Jeff with their knife*

Taurus: Masky is helping Taurus with their running skills. *stops by a tree* *breathed heavily* *passes out*

Gemini: Gemini is with Glitchy red. End up hiding in bushes playing cards.

Cancer: Homicidal Liu is showing Cancer how to use the weapon properly. *Cancer gets bored and joins Gemini and Glitchy red*

Leo: Ben and Leo are inside avoiding everyone while playing video games.

Virgo: Stole Ticci Toby's axes and is being chased by him. *falls in ditch*

Libra: *hiding from Sally in the woods*

Scorpio: *mentally laughs to themselves* *drops from a tree and tackles Hoodie to the ground*

Sagittarius: Told Eyeless Jack that they were going to the bathroom. Has actually locked themselves in the bathroom with a bag of chips and chocolate.

Capricorn: Refused to wake up so Laughing Jack is left bashing on Capricorn's door.

Aquarius: Slenderman is attempting to help Aquarius with fighting skills. Aquarius 'accidentally' punches Slenderman in the gut.

Pisces: Puppeteer is trying to help Pisces with their weapon (bow and arrow) *gets distracted by a bird* "Woah!" *lets go of arrow and impales Puppeteers foot*

VoteComment