Chapter 42

"Good Morning, Mrs. Muhlach!" As soon as I opened up my eyes, I was greeted by a handsome human being.

He gave me a peck on my lips, a quick peck. — "Good Morning din, mahal ko."

He laid down beside me but much closer this time and he placed his arm on top of my tummy.

"Were you staring at me?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up and I want to be the first person you see when you do." He planted soft and sweet kisses on my cheek then down on my neck.

"Ang aga pa para lumandi. Aren't you late for work yet?" I glanced at his digital clock on the side table.

"Not yet late. I'm already in my suit." I moved a little to see what he's wearing and he's right.

"Tumayo ka nga! Baka magusot 'yan." We got out the bed.

"Tara na, breakfast na tayo, the ducks are already waiting for you." I chuckled with the way he calls Leanna and Ayella– ducks.

We went down the stairs to the dining area and started eating breakfast.

"Ito lang po yung pagkakataon para mabati ko po kayong dal'wa, congratulations po." Leanna muttered.

"Thank you." Aga and I said in unison.

"Una na ako, baka ma-late pa ako." Aga wiped the side of his lips using a napkin and stood up.

"Wait!" I followed him outside the house.

"Magpapaalam lang sana ako." I bit my lip because I don't think this'll be a good idea.

"Bakit?"

"Makikipagkita lang ako kay Samiel." I bowed down my head.

"Ano'ng meron?" He asked in a slightly indignant tone.

"He wants to have a coffee with me raw, and he has something to tell me." I tried to be calm and be as clear as possible.

"Okay. Mag-iingat ka, alam mo naman na mahal kita, ayaw kong may mangyari sa'yong masama."

"Wow! Over protective lang, babes? Don't worry, I will be extra careful."

"Okay, bye!" He said then kissed me on my forehead and rode his car.

I went to Aga's bathroom and bathed myself. I wore a tee shirt and black skinny jeans then paired it with an Adidas Stan Smith.

I rode my own car and went to our meeting place which is at the Coffee Project, it's just nearby.

I've known him for so long and I didn't like him for he has obsessions.

It's kinda weird of me that I accepted his invitation to meet him. I'm really afraid of him because the past is still fresh for me.

He was a very obsessed man, I don't know if he is still, and he broke up with her ex-girlfriend just for someone he know he can't get for she's already tied up with another man.

"Hi, Miss Cassandra!" Someone approached behind me after my guesting in ASAP.

"Oh, hello!" I greeted him back.

He asked me for a picture then I said yes. The most irritating part is, he draped his arm on my waist then he squeezed it.

I didn't mind it at first because maybe he just got excited.

After that, I went to a cafe then he approached me again.

"You know what, Miss."

I squinted my eyes and creased my forehead. — "What?" This time, in an unwelcoming tone.