Chapter 8

NEW VERSION OF CHAPTER 8

I woke up early in the morning just to find Dawn sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly then I kicked her which made her sit on the floor.

"Napakasama naman nito kapag bagong gising!" She complained and groaned while standing.

"Kasi naman I didn't know you're here. Where's Kusie and Tin?" I stood up from the bed and went directly to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I went out of the room— "Wala kasi akong magawa sa Pilipinas, maybe we can make a tour." She suggested with glittering eyes.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. "Cook me breakfast first before the tour." I stuck my tounge out and I heard a sigh from Dawn which made me laugh.

"Thank you!" I said and kissed her cheek.

She started cooking when she suddenly asked me a question— "Ano'ng sabi sa'yo ni Aga?"

I almost spill my coffee. "Stalker ka ba?" I asked loudly which made her look at me with annoyance.

"Kailan pa naging stalker ang isang maganda?" She fired back.

"Kasi how did you know about that?"

"About what? You're being crazy, Lea." She stated and put the omelette on the plate, she then served it to me.

"You're being paranoid. Nagtatanong lang ako kasi alam ko na madalas kayong nag-uusap." She looked at me worriedly.

"Are you thinking that I'm being weird and paranoid, Dawn?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She laughed so loud. "What, Dawn?!"

"Yes, you look and sound weird." She chuckled and get her milk on the fridge.

"You're unbelievable!" I shook my head and started eating.

"What has gotten into you that you became weird?" She giggled nonstop which gives me so much irritation.

"I'm not weird!"

Dawn raised her right hand— "Stop na!"

"Oh, answer my question, ano'ng sabi sa'yo ni Aga?" She became serious instantly. This person is weird!

"Sabi lang niya ay manonood siya ng concert ko tapos we'll catch up and it'll be his treat so I agreed." I answered honestly 'cause I know she'll throw me lots of questions if not.

"Is that all?" She asked and smiled meaningfully.

"What else do you want us to talk about, Dawn?" I rolled my eyes and finished my coffee.

"Wala naman, haven't the two of you talked about the you know?" I know already what she's talking about and I don't want to ask him those questions all of a sudden.

"Not yet."

"When are you planning to?" I turned around and went inside the bathroom to take a bath obviously.

She knocked countless times on the door— "Answer me first!" She wailed.

"I'll think about it first, wait for me then we'll proceed with the tour." I answered back.

I took a fast bath so that Dawn won't wait long.

"Oh, ano na?"