We both lean in and we kiss each other passionately. The kiss stayed nice and gentle, but still wonderful.

After we move away from each other, I help him with the tiny crib. We walk downstairs and I quickly let him out the door. He quickly pecks me on the cheek, and runs next door with the crib. I close the door and I hear my mom.

"Rose? Was that you?"

I hesitate to think of an excuse.

"Ya! I caught a spider and I let it out the door."

"Okay."

I run to my room, and I smack my face. What kind of excuse was that? A spider? Oh well, as long as my mom believes me.

~~~

I get out of Jace's car the next morning, he drives me to school and back all the time now. I wait for Jace, and we walk hand in hand towards the school building.

We go our separate ways just to get our stuff in our lockers. We both have parenting class in the morning, so I wait at my locker, and we walk together. I open my locker and grab my stuff.

I feel a light touch on my shoulder. I turn around to expect Jace, but instead is a guy about Jace's height, and muscular. But Jace is bigger than him by far.

"Umm...Im new here, and I can't find my class. Can you help me?"

He sounds like a sweet guy.

"Ya sure. What class do you have?"

"I have parenting class."

I look at his schedule.

"Oh, that's the class I'm going to. I'll walk you there."

"Thanks."

I close my locker, and turn around.

"What's your name?"

"My names Liam,"

"I'm Rose."

We shake hands, and Jace comes walking towards us.

"Ready to go?"

Jace wraps a arm around my shoulder. He kisses me lightly on the cheek. I turn to Liam and introduce them to each other. We walk to class and I talk to Liam, while Jace looks annoyed.

~~~

After the two periods, it's finally lunch time. Jace says he wants to take me out for lunch, so I talk to my friends telling then I'll be gone with Jace. They smile and they say okay.

We get to Hazeldean Mall that's not far from our school. We sit down and Jace asks what I want.

"SUBWAY!!"

Jace laughs.

"Wow, calm down lovely. Okay what do you want in it?"

I tell him my order, and he goes and waits in line. I stay sitting, looking around the mall. There are a few high school students walking by, talking to their friends and eating.

"Hey Rose!"

I turn to my left and see Liam walking towards me.

"Oh, hey Liam."

"Are you here by yourself?"

"No, Jace is ordering subway for me."

"Oh.....are you guys....you know..."

"Dating? Yes we are."

I immediately touch the necklace he gave me. Liam looks at it, then he looks at Jace who's ordering for me.

"Well.....I better go, bye Rose."

"Bye."

Jace comes to our table with our orders. I grab my subway and I start to un-wrap it.

"Who was talking to you?"

I take a bite of the deliciousness, then answer.

"It was Liam."

Jace's body tenses from his name.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing really, just said hi."

I take another bite, and I couldn't help but think: Is Jace getting jealous? I shake my head from that thought and I enjoy my time blabbering with Jace. We talk and laugh until my stomach starts hurting from laughing, and my mouth hurting from talking.

__________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies! I'm going to my sisters appointment tomorrow to hear the baby's heartbeat!! I'm soo excited!! Hope you liked this chapter, if you didn't, don't worry, it'll get intense;) Luv ya❤

-Z:)