1

---Vaishali's POV---

"Stop it!" Maya yelled at me.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Looking over there! Stop it. He's moved on and you have to move on as well," she said.

"But it's not that easy. I gave him a part of my life," I sighed.

"So what? He's Hussain Asif, freaking popular guy in school. I warned you he would leave you, but you didn't  listen. Now stop staring," she said.

"But," I said.

"Not a word!" She said.

I hate him for leaving me just hanging when the new girl came. He just tossed me to the side, like I never existed. I hate him!

The new girl was real pretty. She was like one of those girls who walked out of a film and into the real world.

I know I shouldn't hate her, not knowing anything about her. I can't help it. She's the reason that Hussain moved on and doesn't care about me.

He never gave me an explanation.

His friends sure did.

I remember one of  them saying, "look at her and look at you. It's self-explanatory."

Needless to say, my confidence isn't the same anymore and my self-esteem is way lower than before.

A/N

So here's my new fanfic! Shoutout to ioye_Ayesha MariamButt for helping me pick out which person to write it on :-) Hope everyone enjoys the story. I've got the plot in my head, so get ready for twist and turns like never before.

FEMALE CAST (thus far) 👇👇