chapter 3

Natasha's pov

As usual I beat the team to Starks tower and strolled in, only to halt in disbelief as I see a smirking Percy already in the lounge. As the others crash into me from behind. Causing everyone to go sprawling, which I guess was quite the spectacle since Percy started to howl with laughter.

After he calmed down and we had finally sorted each other out of the dog pile, he asked,"What took you all so long?"

"God travel." he said as if that summed everything up.

I look to Thor "Can you do that?" I ask.

"As far as I am aware, only the Greek Pantheon can do it." Thor replied.

"Looks like your winning streak is over Natasha."Clint said with a smirk.

"Stuff it cupid." I growled.

"Well someone's on their period." Tony says laughing.

I roll my eyes,"Lets just head order the pizza and be done with it." I said with a sigh.

Tony fake salutes and told JARVIS to order the usual as we enter the elevator and go to the Avenger's floor.

when the elevator dinged and the doors open, we saw the last person we thought we would see to greet us...

Yo sorry for the wait and that the chapter is sooooooooooooooooooooooo short, and I know i know I'm a baaaaad llama. throw me in Tartarus for all i care but i just had to put in that cliffhanger.

I know who i want to put, however I would like to hear who you all think I'm going to put. Also if anyone questions my sanity I'll be forced to agree with you cause i know i got a few screws loose.      BOO-YA ~Cyborg quote(got 2 love the teen titans)