spirit chirithy

The master walked in carrying a beaker and in the beaker was a small cat with gray fur and dark gray stripes, and on its back was a strange symbol , he carried it over to his desk and set it down. When he did Ava ran over to it and looked at it in awe and admiration.

"Master did you make this its so cute!" Ava cooed, she kept looking around the beaker to try and get a better look at the spirit. The master leaned in behind her and looked at it.

"well, things are gonna get pretty hectic around here soon. but this spirit chirithy will make things easier, hopefully."

"spirit?" Gula asked and took a step forward.

"they'll be your loyal pets, you could say that their like cats or dogs every wielder will get one of these cute little guys. But their here to help so play nice!" He tapped on the glass of the beaker, and the Chirithy tried to catch his finger but was blocked by the glass.

"okay" Ava looked over to the Master.

"one more thing... if a welder gets overcome by malice or rather if their hearts tainted by darkness-their adorable little spirit will become a nightmare." He was sure to mention.

"so you're telling us if we see a nightmare..." Ira said cautiously.

"someone has fallen into darkness." Invi finished for him.

"Exactly," Master nodded. "And if you don't stop this renegade spirit it'll plant its darkness in the hearts of others, and you'll have an army of nightmares on your hands. beware."

"so, if we see one of these nightmares anywhere, we have to get rid of it on the spot," Aced summarized.

"no! I won't let you!" Ava cried out.

"No wonder you ended up as the bear." I started to say.

"You're scary." Gula finished.

"your point?" Aced asked.

"Maybe you could just growl at them," Ava suggested.

"hmm..." Aced thought about what Ava said unaware of the fact he was just insulted. I held back a laugh waiting to see how he would react. He let out a gasp when he realized it was an insult. "don't insult me." He shouted. At this point, I could hardly hold back my laughter.

"come on Aced." Master started to laugh. " you won't know it works unless you try." we all burst out into laughter unable to contain it anymore. Aced just stood there looking at all of us in disbelief.

"please tell me you're joking..." he pleaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~