Chapter 19: New World Awaits

Start from the beginning

As soon as they arrived at the house, Hanji and Levi got dressed into their everyday clothes as Hanji started cooking for dinner and Levi.. well.. cleaning..

"Hanji! What are you cooking tonight?"

"Well, I am making some roasted chicken with potatoes and a salad. Don't worry I'm cooking some rice" Hanji replied as Levi went to pick up the garbage bag.

"I'll just take the garbage out babe! Ill be right back!"

Then Levi opened the gate and threw the pile of garbages on the outside main garbage of the house. The segregation team will sure get the garbage by morning. When Levi noticed of something.

"Huh!?" Levi stared in horrific shock as he saw the same black civic car that was parked in front of their house. He was pretty sure it was the one he saw last 3 months when he asked Hanji to go out.

"Is this a coincidence or.. not" Levi with all his might tried to walk near the car to see if there is a person inside it. The glasses were pretty tinted so he has to lean closer and cup his hands on the side of his eyes while he looks inside the tinted glass.

"Nothing.." Levi whispered. There were no specific person that is inside the parked car. He kept on looking at the insides of the car when he saw some photos and a camera. He gasped as he tries to picture what was on the photos when.

"Levi!!! Dinner's ready get your ass in here!" Hanji yelled.

"Im coming!" Levi then took a last glance of the car, memorized the plate number and went inside the house, thinking of something...

"Levi, what took you so long outside?" Hanji asked as she plated down the food down the table.

"uhh. Err . nothing, I just thought I could look at the new neighbors out there"

"Oh.. we have new neighbors!? That's nice!" Hanji replied as she sat down the chair.

"I think so. Well. Just forget about it. Lets eat, I can smell the freshly roasted chicken and potatoes and I can't wait to dig in!" Levi grab the serving spoon and got a part of the chicken,carrots, potatoes and of course, rice. Hanji got the salad and the chicken with carrots and potatoes.

The two went eating for half an hour, planning the next day ahead especially when Levi would visit on the faculty and meet Hanji's co workers. When finished, Hanji and Levi cleaned the kitchen, and took a bath together, however Levi's the first one to go to bed because Hanji insisted on doing something on the kitchen.

Levi leaned his back on the bed and read a book, probably of the different laws again. After an hour, Hanji came in and was holding a teacup on a platter, Levi smelled the soothing aroma and asked Hanji.

"What was that? It smells nice"

"Well, yesterday, I was watering the herbal plants that I planted on your backyard. Then I realized that the Lavender flowers and Chamomile plant already bore some flowers and leaves, So I thought. 'what if I could make a Lavender and Chamomile Tea for you'

"And why in all forms would you make that kind of tea, you know there are black and jasmine tea on the bar section right?"

"Well as you can seeLevi, Lavender and Chamomile plants are the most powerful relaxants and mostlythey help in putting people in a more calm and relaxed mode. I think if you trythis one, well you could at least sleep in peace and not have those insomnia stuff and all.

"Really? is that safe?"

Hanji took a little sip to prove that its safe. "Well. if its not safe atleast we'll die together, see? haha"