Chapter 19: New World Awaits

Start from the beginning

"Well, have you asked them why they keep on fighting for like everyday ?"

"Jean said that he just doesn't like Eren from the first day but I think it is because he is jealous of Eren because Mikasa is always at his side, mostly she was like a mom to Eren. But deep inside I knew that Mikasa had some deep feelings for Eren. And that whats makes Jean upset about Eren. Well that is my hypothesis, I still am not sure if its true or what"

"Well. If that's the case. Maybe he is jealous though"

"Yeah.. I guess" Hanji let out a sigh.

"How about the one you told me last time was caught having public display of affection? What happened to them?"

"Oh you mean the homo couple Ymir Fritz and Historia Reiss? Well they got a warning for suspension and they got to clean the Science Garden and participate in Communitty programs, Historia's father is quite pissed that this action of his daughter will create a not so good background with their family."

"Oh, that's a good punishment I guess. Good for them" Levi smirked.

"Then, the rest is history, like Armin's always staying either with Eren or Mikasa or mostly in the Library reading, Bertholdt's always putting an effort in asking Annie out like he always give her flowers everyday and the girl just keep on ignoring him, then Marco planting secret love letters at Jean's locker, Sasha and Connie living their life to the fullest by eating mostly of the food in the cafeteria.. things like that.." Hanji rested her head on the passenger seat as she let out a deep exhale confirming that shes quite tired.

"How about you Levi? Did the divorce case went well?"

"I guess so, the couple just decided to close the case cause theyre getting back together. They told me that the problems that they encountered only represented as challenges and they shouldn't give up on that."

"Oh really??! That's so sweeett!"

"What sweet? I almost threw up with those two kissing in front of me and protesting their love for each other" Levi rolled an eye and held Hanji's hand and kissed it. Hanji smiled and pressed Levi's hands as well.

"I love you Levi"

"I love you too" Levi replied and smiled at Hanji.

"Maybe you should go inside the faculty so you could meet my co-workers Levi! They've been asking me whos the 'cute' man that always picks me up. Haha"

"Really? Well. What did you say?" Levi asked.

"I just laugh it out. Hehe"

"Hanji! You're not glad that I am your boyfriend!"

"No.. Not like that babe, I want to introduce you when you're in personal contact with them.. like face to face, so tomorrow you want?" Hanji pleaded as she puts up a puppy eye.

"Well, I'll think about it.."

"Levi!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay okay fine!"

"Yahoo!"

"But don't blame me if they'll tell you that you got.. well.. a vertically challenged boyfriend"

"Levi! What on Earth youre thinking like that! You are the most handsome person in the whole universe!"

"But not tall"

"Levi! Shut up okay! I told you. I like every inch of youre cuteness! Haha" Hanji caressed Levi's face and then pinched one of his cheeks.

Levi just smiled as they continue to drive their way home at Levi's.