"I don't give head so maybe that's what she for"

"I heard he is helping her with an album"

"Can the lil girl sing"

"If not I know she ain't tryna rap"

"Who buying that shit ?not me"

"Fuck it he gone have to talk to me when he get home anyways"

"If he comes home"

I rolled my eyes at my thought running through my head .

I jumped up as soon as I heard the door open I smiled because I got a trick up my sleeve he gots me bent like my money wrapped up in a ball in a rubber band.

Kearia:Quavious so you ucmung around on me now ?

Quavo:What are you talm bout kea?

He looked at me like ....

Kearia:Oh so you breaking the bro code now ?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kearia:Oh so you breaking the bro code now ?

Quavo:Guh what the fuck are you trying to break down to me?

Kearia:That lightskin lady with her good silky her when you hit it from the back you can pull ,but when you look down at her ass it don't bounce back ya heard me?

Quavo:Get to the point damn!

Kearia:That girl who was with that singer in not saying no names but why you hanging around her a lot y'all always close and you act like you don't have a girl at home !

Quavo:If you think I'm fucking her well no!

Kearia:Whatever you lien

Quavo:I n-

His phone started ringing and I looked at it ,and saw her name flash across the screen which was a clue and that he lied to me !

Kearia:Know what get the Fuck out my guy you ain't worth shit get out !

He just stood their looking at me

Kearia:Get the fuck out damn !

Quavo:No this my house how you gone try to put me out of a house I pay bills in!

Kearia:Not by your damn self !

Quavo:The bills you paying ain't major so what the fuck you trying to prove we doing business only you don't have nothing to worry about

Kearia:Until you end up fucking her

I rolled my eyes and felt myself getting lifted up ,and dropped on the bed then I felt his lips kissing on my neck I didn't want to give it up tonight not after what the fuck I saw

Kearia:Get off of me !

I pushed him off of me as I walked out of the room then I heard him yell after me .

Quavo:YOU BUGGING!

I shook my head ,and shrug like o really gave a fuck.
--------------------------------------------

I don't even want to take request anymore because some that y'all are requesting are making the "main important character" look stupid,and soft 😂 so yeah but how y'all like this chapter

Good

Bad

I don't fw it

Not trying to be mean

I'm the rude one so I'm going to respond back to you if it's one of you people who always leaving nonchalant comments about my character.

Do y'all think -Jayla🌈&-Mani❣️should start a book like news about people we put in our imagines? ,And our opinions, and y'all are freely to state y'all opinions without getting a mean response back ?

If so comment yes ,and We'll start that!

And how y'all feel about this ?
(That's basically how the news book going to be about y'all favorite celebrity's)

He ain't my manz no more y'all can have him !

-Jayla🌈

Dior🥀