MW| 12

Changjo's point of view

"Choi changjo really?! You just gave soojung an idea that you like her!" Sunni said. She seemed upset. Is it really true that she likes me?

"Well I guess I'll hit have to admit to liking her and stealing her away," I said with a smirk,

Sunni looked down at her feet and then picked her head back up.

"I don't know anymore. Just do what you please," she said.

"Yeah, I'll be leaving then," I said and made my way to the door.

She didn't say or do anything. I made my way downstairs and saw soojung dancing with Minsoo. I felt a tinge of jealousy spark in me.

Soojung's point of view

While I was slow dancing with Minsoo I spotted changjo staring at us. He saw that I noticed him so he looks the other way, avoiding me.

"Minsoo I need some water, I'll  be right back," I told Minsoo.

After I got some water, people were dancing again. They played another slow song.

I saw changjo dancing by himself. He had his arms around himself and was swaying side to side. I giggled. He looked so freaking adorable. Should I ask him to dance? Should I? I don't know if I should, after what happened. Would Minsoo misunderstand ? I looked toward Minsoo who was talking to a man. He won't notice right?
Alright, I'm going to ask him.

I walked towards him and I was just about to ask him when a wild random girl just ran up to him and grabbed Changjo's arm and purposely placed it on her hips! She then put her arms around his neck. Surprised, Changjo didn't move and instead he just went along with it and started dancing with her.

I felt regret for not being able to ask him sooner. I should have never hesitated. He was supposed to be dancing with me; I just wanted to be in his arms. I didn't know why, maybe because I regretted it so much, but I felt tears coming. I blinked them away quickly. I don't know why I felt like this.

Just then, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Minsoo. I guess he had noticed I was standing in front of Changjo and that girl. Wait- That girl is Sunni. Ugh. Why do I even try?

Minsoo pulled me into his arms and then broke the hug. He caressed my cheek and gave me an understanding smile.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, smiling. I nodded and he placed one of his hands on my hips, and I rested my hand on his shoulder. He entangled his hands in mine again. We swayed side to side together to the slow song.

While we were dancing I couldn't stop staring at Changjo and Sunni. They made such a good couple. But then again, I hated myself for thinking that.
I couldn't get that feeling of regret and jealousy out of me. I wanted to go and snatch Changjo away from Sunni's arms. I stopped myself when I realized something. Since when did I like him so much?

Breaking away from my thoughts, I noticed changjo was staring back at me. I smiled at him and he smiled in return. I could feel my heart skip a beat when he winked at me.

We stared at each other from afar for the rest of the slow song. It felt like he wanted to be in my arms as much as I wanted to be in his.

Author:
Sorry if this chapter was short! >.<

Comment if you wouldn't hesitate to ask your crush to dance with you if he was dancing alone! Where are my brave girls?? :D
Or just comment to share your opinion!

~thank you for reading~