"I promise to feed you properly tomorrow I just never planned anything to eat tonight"

"It's okay"

I smiled taking a bite out of the chicken.  I took a few more into my hand and followed him up the stairs.

There was again, a long hallway. Bathroom on the left, two bedrooms on the right. He took me to the door which had 'guest room' written across in child writing. He opened the door and it was pretty simple. Black curtains, two bedside tables, a small wardrobe, single bed and a fluffy rug.

"There's a phone charger in the top of the drawer over there. Any questions?"

He sounds like a teacher.

"No"

"Great goodnight"

As he turned to walk away, I grabbed his shoulder to make him look at me.

"Thank you Tris"

"Well don't get too comfortable. It's a one time thing. Get your car done tomorrow I don't want you here"

He walked to his room, shutting the door behind him. I don't understand. One minute he's so nice and offering all this then he says he didn't really want it to happen it's so confusing.

I checked my phone battery and saw it was on 43% so I searched for the right cable and plugged it in.

Connor- Hey bitch. You haven't been online for 2 hours are you okay?

Bradley- Yeah sorry. Staying at a friends. When are you getting your car from your uncle?

Connor- Not until next week. Why?

Bradley- I need a place to stay my car battery died

Connor- Okay. I can't let you here for a few days not while my dad is here

Bradley- please!hide me or something I need a place to stay.

Connor- can't you stay where you are now?

Bradley- long story

Connor- I'm sorry I really am. You know my dad doesn't like you.

Bradley- fine

The only reason his dad hates me is because I accidentally smashed his car window. His dad is totally obsessed with cars he treats them like they are babies it was ridiculous the way he kept going on and on at me. I even said I'd pay for the damage but he just didn't want to see me again.

I don't know where I'm going to stay now.

----------------------------

"Baby I haven't kissed you for 3 minutes please kiss me again"

"You're so needy Brad"

Tristan picked me up and kissed me sweetly.

"You're getting heavier"

"You're getting weaker"

"Oh am I?"

He raised his eyebrows and put me down on the sofa, pinning me down and putting his lips to my ear.

"Why don't I show you how strong I am baby boy?"

"Fuck yes Tristan"

"Bradley"

"Yes?"

"Bradley!"

I hear the shout but not from my dream. When I realised someone had actually called my name I remembered where I was. My eyes quickly opened and I looked over to see Tristan standing there with his arms crossed.

"You realise its 10.00 AM right?"

"Oh fuck sorry. I was on my phone till late."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Best night I've had in ages.  5 star hotel here"

I tried to joke but he just rolled his eyes and walked out. Seconds later a little girl walked in with a pink shirt and blue leggings.

"TRISTAN THERE'S SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE!"

She screamed and ran down the hall.

"It's okay he's our guest. Say hello"

Tristan walked in with the girl in his arms.

"Let me go I want sweets!"

"No! No sweets until lunch time."

"But Tris-"

"You know the rules. Go get breakfast"

She crossed her arms dramatically and stormed out.

"Sorry"

He stood there awkwardly, playing with his fingers.

"She's 10 but acts like a 7 year old."

"Do you bring her up by yourself?"

"Kind of. Dad has a girlfriend he's been seeing her for two years. He goes away to stay at hers for a week, then stays here for two weeks. Repeat"

"You're doing a great job"

He formed a little smile but it soon dropped. I don't think he wants to be happy around me yet.

"Anyway. If you want a shower go ahead. You like pancakes?"

"Yes"

"Great. I'll be making them. Come down when you're ready. You can borrow some of my clothes if you want to shower"

"Thanks"