A bright smile made it’s way to my face just thinking about it, although Dustin has done so many things to hurt me he has also held his temper and let me do what I want most of the time. He’s apologized and tried to give me space, you cant change who he is but he was certainly trying.

I followed the way down the path till I came upon 7 natural blue roses bundled together with a soft white light in the middle. I must be almost there. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I was loving every damn minute of it.

There was a note attached to the card.

‘I know I am not perfect, but tonight I want to ask you to be mine. I owe you everything and more, my beloved mate; you don’t know what I would do for you, you don’t know how much I want you, you don’t know how much I need you, you don’t know how much I wish I could go back and re-write the past for you, you don’t know how much I wish I was good enough for you’

Reading that made me understand him so much more and feel what he’s been through. It made my heart melt that he did this all for me, just to show me that he wanted me.  I don’t know If he was watching right now, but I had the biggest smile on my face right now, no one could make me feel this way and with the way things have been going this meant the world to me.

I saw one last light in the distance and continued my walk towards it.  when I came close enough, I found that the last rose was held by Dustin, he was standing in a clearing with the moon light beating down on him and a sparkling lake behind him. I looked back to him and all I could see was the love that he had for me, I slowly walked towards him as he held out the final rose. As he handed it to me he said the words that topped everything.

“you don’t know how much I love you”

I couldn’t help myself, I threw myself at him and hugged him. this was the most anyone could ever have done for me. I had always loved fairy tales and dreamed about them but I never thought that I would have one, and who knew he would be the guy to give it all to me. “thank you so much Dustin, you don’t know how much this all means to me” I said into his shoulder.

“I know I owe you so much more than this Maya, I haven’t been close to what you deserve but this is a start and I want to earn you. I want you to trust me and I want to be able to share my life with you. I don’t expect you to forgive me right here and now, but I will work for it. I just want you to know how much you really mean to me” he said softly.

I pulled away from his shoulder and looked into his eyes, in there was the truth, there was a hard past between us but it only made this that much better. “Dustin, I don’t know how this could be any more perfect” my voice was soft and full of awe,

As I leaned into him ad brushed my lips against his, the fire burning inside me was much more than this, I pressed my lips against his harder and pressed my body firmly against his. This was for everything that had happened between us, I can now see clearly that the day when he yelled at me when I returned was because he was scared and worried.

He wanted to be there for me when I was captured by my dad, but he had helped the others, their lives are worth the same as mine and he fought himself on it to stay there with them. he was going to be a great alpha, and a great mate. I could see why I was paired with Dustin, we balanced each other out, and we were alike in some ways. We never gave in and fought all the way through it. like we did with each other.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other, breathing heavily as we stared into each other’s eyes.

“why was I ever willing to let you go” he gently took his finger and brushed a stray hair from my face. “I think I finally get you intentions” I said softly. I admire him for keeping strong this whole time, through my stubbornness.  “ I thought we could have something to eat and simply talk, we haven’t really done that in-between all of our fighting” he took my hand and led me towards a blanket that was spread on the ground and sat down with me across from him.