00:19

6:31

grace

"you ruined me." i spoke softly as i began to choke back my tears but he had just started to let his go.

"i'm so sorry, you have no idea how sorry i am." grayson said to me but my mind doesn't know what to do.

part of me says,"just forgive him, what are you waiting for?" but the other half is telling me to walk away from him and never turn back.

"i hate myself." i spoke to him as he stood i front of me.

"why?" grayson questioned as he put one hand on my face.

"because i love you even though you mutilated my heart." i told him.

"i love you to grace." he said back to me; grayson leaned in and pecked my lips softly, gently.

we stood in the middle of my room kissing as it intensified, no longer being passionate but rather aggressive and belligerent.

grayson grabbed my waist and i wrapped my hands around his neck as he back peddled to my bed, leading me with him but not breaking the kiss.

we fell onto the bed, my body placed on top of his; i shifted my position so my legs were wrapped around him as we sat up.

grayson broke the kiss to slip my shirt off and i did the same to him; we continued undressing each other and the night took its course.

*
*
*

YO YO YOOO DOODS IM BACK BITCHES

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND ALMOST 100 HOLY SHEET

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

💛💛💛💛💛