Chapter 22: New nation, Old Friend

En başından başla

"We're...only really left with Histoire" said Terra "But...these three might be a bit much to handle. Speaking of Histoire...where is she?"

Histoire was notably absent "I'm not quite sure actually" said Plutia "she said she finished her second upgrade" (Knock, Knock) "Oh I'll get it"

"Hmm...well Marvelous or Histoire are the only options right now" said Terra as Plutia came back

"Hey Blanny here"

"Hey Blanc" Terra said with a wave "What brings you here?"

"I thought to join you on the trip" said Blanc "You know to Leanbox, I assume you got an invitation too since Noire got on., I crossed paths with her on the way here"

"Yeah we got one" said Neptune pointing to the invitation "Only Terra got invited too"

Blanc tilted her head rather bemused "He did? It's strange. No disrespect to you Terra, but why would a new CPU want to see a human?"

"You're guess is as good as mine" said Terra shrugging his shoulder "Only we're a bit stuck on who's to care for the kids"

"Asking Histoire might be a bit much"

"Everyone...Everyone!" Histoire came shooting

"Call the she-devil and she shall appear" said Neptune under her breath

"I've fully downloaded the Mascot's power" said Histoire "and after collecting my power reserves..." Histoire beamed brightly "I can successfully reopen a new portal home"

The news came with a bit of mixed reaction which Histoire noted "What's wrong? Particularly you Terra and Neptune" said Histoire confused "I can reopen the dimension pathway and send you two home"

"It's just...you took us by surprise that's all" said Terra "We...didn't think it'd be so soon"

"Same...here" said Neptune

"So...you two will be going home?" asked Plutia sadly "but...I thought we'd stay around longer"

"Well...they were planning to go eventually" said Blanc "and by rights...Neptune does need to get home particularly. She has her own Planeptune to return too"

Histoire could now sense their hesitation "I appreciate this might be sudden, but for you Neptune it's imperative you return home. Your nation does need you and can't be without its goddess for too long a period"

"But what about Terra?" asked Plutia "He could stay" inadvertently Plutia had put Terra in a very awkward position which Blanc quickly sensed

"We...can't ask him to stay Plutia" said Blanc "He might not have to go...but Terra's home is not here"

"Plus...by rights Terra shouldn't be here" said Neptune trying to aid things along "it was my mess he got caught up in this mess In the end though Terra...it is up to you" Terra seemed really torn about leaving, more from the suddenness

"I know...I was trying to get home anyway" said Terra "But...I would've liked a bit more time" he then tried a fake smile "you never know. If Histoire can open a pathway, who says the older one can't do it as well?"

"It should be possible theoretically" said Histoire "But it may not..." Histoire though decided to keep the rest secret "It doesn't matter. Come on lets head outside"

Everyone headed out, all with forlorn faces. As the kids watched them go, all looking between each other before following suit. Histoire went to the balcony, turning round "As of now...I'm beginning to procedure to open the pathway to take you all home"