An amorous rain

She is bubbly while he is an tedious . She loved the tumble while he hated it to the core .She is a bundle of joy while he seem to be a monotonous always engrossed in work .But yet how come they met here is the reason.....

Hello hi dearies I am here to present you our cute couple story so let's begin:-

San POV:

Huh! I am just tired of being like this .Enough of responsibilities are hovering over me. I guess I am too much some times n dats introvert. What to do? This business world is so full of enemities .Being like this is the only option for me. Multiples tried to snatch my status my wealth .But they were unfruitful due to me .Me  sanskar maheshwari known as the devil of business world is hell tired of this .I am currently at my office building in London glancing at the vague sky full of clouds .it seems it may rain at anytime .Yippie I love rains but still there is something which seizes me to go. And that's my due to my fame. Why can't I live like a normal man who is satisfied with wealth as well as love .Yaa love! Dats the main reason I am lacking happiness being enough plentiful.
Suddenly the whole Kentucky was wrapped in the sheet of rain and I was here lonely standing. The roads were dull as all had left .That's when I saw her.
She was dancing there like a blooming flower who spreads its fragrance  ignored it and set out for my work .But her pic was  pasted in my mind I couldn't forget her.

After a week:
Sanskar set out for a meeting in opposite city and was hell frustrated due to traffic dats when something caught his eyes. Ya it was she dat  rain girl.What was she doing here on the footpath she was playing violin n collecting money.He felt pity for her but the next one shocked him to the core she was buying ballons from the vendor who was in the garden behind there and later she was playing with the cute children n distributing the balloons n was laughing whole heartedly.A gracious smile appeared on his face then he left from there but still she was immersed in his thoughts.

Her POV:
Oh my god these chintus r soooo cute I luv them a lot.then I saw some ones gaze on me and I noticed it was he again dat  cruel maheshwari😟. Why he always stares me like I m any alien .huh wat to do but I notice he is lonely from his eyes but suddenly he smiled
N left. Such a confusion he is .I sighed n enjoyed with these lovelies but I love his eyes a lot no doubt he is cute n handsome . huh! Swara wat r u thinking continue wid  ur work.
That night:
It was heavily raining he was returning from the same road and as usual it was dull due to rain he sighed n continued driving. Then he noticed some thing moving on the foot path n he saw dat  was the same girl mean our swara asking for lift she was drenched n was covering her head wid  her bag trying to be protected frm rain. But suddenly he stopped the car near her n came out without worrying abt the heavy rain n marched towards her.

San; u r drenched badly come I will leave u at ur place
SWA: no thanks Mr. My colleague may come anytime.
He sighed he knew don't know why but he knew she lied .He stared in her eyes leading to a eyelock .But something happened making him stunned.she ran in the middle road n started dancing cutely n beautifully .she tried  to pull him in the middle but ultimately he sat back in the car watching her.she continued her dance n he kept drinking the sight in front of him. Something happened dat  he went n stood infront of her n cupped her face. He bored in her hazel eyes n saw something different. He felt a pull in her.She too saw some feeling in his eyes n she didn't know why but felt blessed n welcomed him. N that happened they moulded their lips getting lost in the beauty of each others heart n lost in each other. This leaded to their love story their amorous rain.

Plss ignore the grammatical errors I think its a cliché little

Plss ignore the grammatical errors I think its a cliché little .
Plz if u feel it worthy then comment