Chapter 2-Project

Sorry for late updates. I'm a dumb ass who forgot what day of the week it was 😅

||Mitches POV||

I walked into English class sitting in my usual seat. I looked out the window my headphones still on. The trees where just starting to develop buds as spring was here. I smiled softly. The grass was still slightly dead but it was starting to green. The sky clearly had rain clouds which made me happier. I loved rain.

I heard the rest of the class pile in but I didn't turn my head. English was my favourite class cause Jerome sat right in front of me meaning I could watch him without seeming creepy.

The door shut as the teacher walked in making me jump looking forward. She smiled softly looking at the class. "Morning students. Today we are starting a project. You will be assigned partners so don't start wiggling your eyebrows at your best friend" she jokes. The whole classes laughed as she started to hand out the project sheet.

She walked back up to the front once finished pulling out her book. "Katy with john. I ship it" she joked. Everyone laughed again. Katy was clearly blushing causing her to laugh a bit harder. "Jake with Jerome. Mitch with Jamie" she continued. I stoped as she said Jamie's name. Every noise just stoped as I looked over at the smirking Jamie.

I put my face down on my desk as she finished. I started to mentally shut down. "Everyone go to your partners" she announced. I saw Jerome stand up as well as half of the class. Jamie started to slowly walk towards me his smile prominent. I huffed. This was going to be a living hel-

I was cut off by the teacher speaking again. "Change of plans Jerome your with Mitch, Jamie your with Jake" he smiled. I sighed in relief but Jamie was clearly unhappy. I looked at the front to see Jerome smiling at the teacher walking towards me.

I smiled pulling a chair over my stomach twisting. Jerome sat down smiling at me. "Hey. I'm Jerome!" He smiled outstretching his hand.

I chuckled nervously. "I know- I meant...everyone knows you so I obviously know who you are! It's not like I stalk you or something!" He raced sighing turning a bright pink. "I'm mitch" I replied in defeat.

Jerome chuckled. Good work idiot. I hissed at myself. Jerome smiled at me. "I know you as well. Can I have your number?" He asked handing me his phone. "So we can you know work on the project". I nodded typing in my number. He smiled quickly texting me. My phone went off as the bell rang. "I'll text you later" he smiled walking off. I immediately grabbed my phone pressing the text. I smiled softly putting jeromes contact name as (cringe)'❤️🖤Jerome🖤❤️. I smiled turning off my phone walking out of the class.

Only a few more classes. Then to embers to fan girl. I told myself walking into math. The worst class.

//time skip: End of day\\

I walked outside smiling widely running over to embers car. "Get in. I have news Bitch" I squealed. She smiled running to her door getting in. I did the same turning to her squealing happily.

She rolled her eyes. "You need to tell me before I can squawk with you!" She joked. As if on cue I saw Jerome texted me if I was free tonight. I turned my phone showing her. I regretted the immediately. The shoved her hands in my face grabbing my phone quickly. I laughed as she replied. I looked at my phone reading the 'call me I'm to lazy to text' I gasped as he replied with sure.

"EMBER WHY?!" I asked.

She chuckled "you're welcome!" As Jerome started to call. Without hesitation I answered putting it on speaker glaring at her.

Jeromes voice was smooth and calm as he spoke. "Hello?" He asked.

"H-Hi!" I stuttered.

Jerome let out a low chuckle that made my heart flutter. "So you free? I don't have practice and my parents are out so we have the house" he explained.

Ember nodded. I blushed deeply. "Um yeah. I'll be over in a few. Just sent me your address" I smiled.

We both said our goodbyes and he hung up quickly sending me his address.

I looked up at ember my face emotionless.

...hell broke lose

We both started squealing laughing as we hugged. "GO MITCH!" She cheered.

I laughed. "Okay now drive!" I said pointing out the front window.

Ember nodded starting the car. We started towards the address. It wasn't far from my house or the school making me smile. I got out waving at ember knocking on Jeromes door.

After a moment the door opened to Jerome pulling on a shirt his hair wet. "Sorry didn't expect you here so soon. I went for a run and took a shower so I wouldn't be sweaty" he explained.

I smiled nodding. I knew my cheeks where a bright red but I attempted to play it off. "It's fine." I replied.

Jerome moved aside to let me in smiling I walked past him looking around. "So where are we going to work?" I asked leaning against the wall. He smiled walking towards a large living room. He had pizza and chips on the coffee table as well as drinks. I felt sick looking at food.

I walked into the room sitting on the floor pulling out my books and pencil. "Let's start?" I asked Jerome. He nodded walking sitting next to me.

//Time skip: After project\\

I looked at Jerome standing up. I didn't touch the food till the end when Jerome slapped me with a piece. We actually had a lot fun until I ate that pizza. "Can I use your washroom?" I asked. He nodded pointing to a white door down a hall.

I quickly stood up walking down the hall opening and locking the door locking in before collapsing. I hobbled over to the toilet trying to keep everything down. I gagged slightly. I tried so hard but to no avail.

I puked. No wretched.

I heard jerome standing up running to the door. I heard his knock as I came to a stop. "Mitch?" He asked worry clear in his voice. My face was wet with tears so rather then answering I flushed the toilet, opening the door walking past Jerome nodding softly.

I grabbed my things walking to the door. "Thank you for having me but I need to go" he mumbled opening the door.

I felt Jerome making me wince. He noticed letting go. "Mitch what is going on with you?" He asked shutting the door.

I looked at him with soft eyes. "I need to go. You won't see me anymore I promise!" I muttered pushing past him opening the door running into the street. I heard him calling after me but I didn't answer, I just ran home.

You ruined it again mitch

_____||_____

Why henlo there. I'm back for the second update. Not as long. 300 words short but still. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment what you think. Bai babes