"What's wrong?" I ask her, getting worried.

"Really?" She scoffs, pulling on her shorts.

"Baby what happened did I do something?" I ask her again.

She looks at me with a confused look.

"Marshall I told you to stop like five times." She tells me, and then her voice gets quieter. "You were hurting me."

My heart might as well have been ripped straight out of my chest and thrown into the street.

"What?" My face twists, and I sit down next to her but she immediately moves away. "You didn't say anything."

"Yes I did." She nods, and I think I can see water lining in her eyes. "I told you to stop and you just...didn't."

Looking at her now I feel like I could die. Did I really not hear her telling me to stop? How zoned out was I?

"Baby. Look at me." I beg her, but she doesn't listen. She crosses her arms and stands up from our bed. "Rachel please."

She grabs a blanket and heads for the door. My body reacts, springing up from the bed. She reaches for the doorknob and I put my hand over hers, causing her to draw back.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, seeing that she's crying now.

"Lo's room." She tells me, moving past me. "I'm sorry Marshall I just can't be around you right now."

"Rachel I'm sorry." I plead. "I didn't know I could've sworn you didn't say anything. I'm so sorry, I would never hurt you. Especially not like that."

"I can't Marshall..." She shakes her head and wipes a few tears away with the back of her hand.

She opens the door and slips out before I can protest. I immediately follow her. She walks into Lola's room and closes the door on me. I rest my forehead on the door in defeat. I know better than to go in there. At this point, nearly three in the morning, it's better for us to be apart. I turn my back on the door and sit down leaning against the wall in the hallway. For some reason I'm instantly reminded of what I found on her phone not too long ago. And now I can't tell if I want to scream at her or if I'm the one who should be sorry. Either way, right now isn't the time to handle it. I roll my head back and shut my eyes for a minute, realizing just how tired I am.

***

~Rachel's P.O.V.~

I wake up on Lola's floor. I can see out her window that it's still pretty dark out. I turn over and look at the clock beside her bed and see that it's barely six. Two hours before she has to go to school. I sit up, feeling a headache coming on. Then I stand up, picking up the blanket from the floor. It's best Lola doesn't know that I slept in here. She doesn't need to think Marshall and I are having any kind of problems. I open the door and almost trip over Marshall's legs on the way out. He jolts awake, looking up at me.

"Have you been out here all night?" I ask him.

"Yeah kinda." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Get up before Lola sees you." I say, stepping over his legs and walking into the bedroom.

"Before she sees me?" He asks with slight shock in his voice, following me into the bedroom and closing the door behind him. "You slept on her floor because you didn't want anything to do with me last night."

"Don't, okay?" I turn around and pull back the covers on the bed.

"That's not what I meant." He sighs. "I feel like shit about it. Could you sleep?"

"Don't do that either." I tell him.

"Well what do you want from me Rachel?" He snaps, pulling a shirt on. "You hate it when I'm mad at you, you hate it when I'm nice to you, you hate it when I love you so tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Wow." I say quietly.

"I'm serious." He says. "You should know by now that I would do anything for you, for my family. And I can't understand how the girl I fell in love with, the girl I married, hasn't wanted anything to do with me for the past month and a half aside from the two times we had sex."

I stand there for a minute, so boiling mad I could kill him. Deep down part of me knows I have no right to be angry after everything he's been through and done for us, but I can't shake this feeling. My teeth bite down on my lower lip and I will my tears to stay back. I can't keep crying in front of him whenever he gets mad. I'm tired of feeling weak. I look at him and I can see his pain radiating off of him.

"Marshall-"

"Who is he?" He cuts me off, glaring at me with those eyes.

"What?" My stomach knots up and I think I might throw up.

"You heard me." He says. Jesus, if looks could kill. "Who is he?"

"Who's who?" My heart slams against the inside of my chest. "Marshall you're not making any sense-"

"Don't lie to me baby." He shakes his head. "Just tell me."

"I would but I have no idea what you're talking about." I hiss at him, and I see it ignite behind his eyes.

He huffs out a sharp exhale and grabs my phone off of the dresser that's beside him. He chucks it on the bed right in front of me.

"You have ten seconds to tell me who Vic is, before I walk out of here to take our daughter to school and don't come back."