Chapter 7: I-Dont-Have-A-Title-For-This-Chapter-So-Just-Fucking-Read-It

(TWO DAYS IN A ROW!! COOL I KNOW!!)
Shaking your head, you turned to the windshield to see IHOP. (If you don't like IHOP, one: HOW? Two: Just go with it xD) The bright colors shone in the sunlight, almost making you squint.
Matthew pulled up to a parking spot and managed to squeeze his car into a spot between a black pick-up truck and a blue van.
"Here we are!" He exclaimed and he yanked the key out and opened his door. "Don't move until I open your door." He added, shutting his and walking to your side. The portal (If you are confused, "portal" is sometimes used as a substitute for "door". I didn't want to say "door" a million times) opened and you stepped out, smiling and nodding as a thank you to Matthew. (RHYMES!!)
"You don't have you be a gentleman everywhere we go." You said, rolling your eyes. He gasped, laying a hand on his heart like he was offended, shutting the car door.
"It is my repayment for almost killing you." He replied, taking a firm grip on your arm and leading you into the IHOP. You released your limb from his hand and followed him up to the counter. He asked for a table and you were both led to a booth. A waiter came by and took your drink orders before letting you decide on food. You got a D/C (Drink Choice) and MatPat got a Diet Coke. (Duh)
"So. Tell. Me. Who. You. Like." You demanded.
This was how the rest of the breakfast went. You kept trying to get him to tell, yet he refused. Even throughout your conversations you'd catch him off guard to see if that would work. He always caught on.
"Nope." He repeated, every time like a broken record.
TIME SKIP A DAY BECAUSE IM LAZY
Matthew and you (ALL THE RHYMES TONIGHT) were sitting on your porch, chatting while drinking sodas. You had work in an hour, at the Cafe (I can't think of names, so you just gave it that nickname xD), which was a boring job, but it payed very well. Well enough for you to be able to pay bills at your house.
You rented the house about a year ago, and your sister insisted on paying half the rent since your accident. Matthew had offered, too, but you turned him down. You lived in the thing, you were at least going to pay half of it.
"I don't wanna work today." You groaned, flipping over and laying on your stomach on the porch after setting your D/C down. "I have the boring shift."
Matthew chuckled and began rubbing your back. He did this a lot. Whether it was when you were sitting forward or laying down on a couch, his fingers would begin brushing up, down, and around your spine. It always made your heart pretty much leap out of your chest and dance like baby Groot. Except a lot faster. You were glad your cheek was pressed against the ground, since it was very pink at the moment.
"At least it is boring, so I'll be able to visit after I record a voice over for my new video." He assured you.
"True." You said.
TIME SKIP
You were sitting on a stool behind the counter, the Cafe empty, when Matthew walked in. You quickly put your phone down after hearing the bell for the door cling -you weren't allowed to be on your phone when a customer was inside- and relaxed when you saw who had entered.
"Took you forever to come visit." You complained, standing and walking over.
He laughed, "It took a while. I kept messing up."
"Whatever. Do you want something to drink? I have nothing to do. Obviously." You gestured with a wave of your arm to the entirety of the Cafe. You swore you caught a glimpse of dust on one of the nearby tables.
The Cafe was decorated very lightly. The cushions for the chair and the paint on the wall was a baby blue color, while the wood was a dark brown. A few pops of a pink were here and there, but other than that, it wasn't much to behold. But, despite its appearance, it was majorly popular in the morning. Today you had the 12pm-9pm shift, which was when nobody came in.
"Since it's," Matthew checked his phone, "7 PM, I'll have a la-"
"Large Diet Coke." You finished for him, "Got it."
You turned and walked over to the drinks thing, choosing a large cup and filling it, before returning and handing it to Matthew.
"R/P (Random Price. I don't know what things cost over in Cali, so I put this. Anyone wanna help?) please." You said, as if he was a normal customer.
"Wow," He said as he payed you, "You know me so well."
"Yup." You sat down on the stool, chatting with him until your shift finally ended. Only two people had come in after him.
SKIP AGAIN
After watching a movie on netflix at your home, you curled up under the covers. Your phone buzzed and you saw a text from Matthew. You smiled and responded to it with: "Goodnight."
As you fell asleep, your last thought was of what he sent:
Matthew: Goodnight, my wonderful friend.
(Kinda bad, as usual, BUT I KINDA LIKE IT!! I thought it was simple and a little adorable, but WHATEVER! Hope you guys enjoyed. It is currently 11:51 pm on a school night as I am typing this on my phone, but I was like "FUCK IT! I AM UPDATING BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT!" ANYWHO. Have a nice day/ night!)