Chapter 3: I AM OUT!

(This is on my phone so it's really bad! The bold won't work, either! The paragraph spacing is all fucked up so it'll look different, but whatever! I wanna update!)

You're eyes opened slowly, just to be revealed to the blankest ceiling ever. For a moment, you were scared, forgetting where you were. Then, it slapped you in the face.
Hey! It yelled, you're in a hospital you idiot!
You thought, remembering the crash, the casts, and the man. The man... Didn't he tell me his name? You tried really hard to grab it in your memories. Aha! Matthew! Matthew Patrick! You felt triumphant for remembering.
Then the doors opened to a grinning S/N (Sister's Name. Don't got one? Make it up. If you have one and she's younger than you, make her older by a couple years).
"You're awake!" She squeaked, "Took you long enough!"
"How'd you know I was up?" You asked in a low voice, unable to speak loudly because of your sleep voice.
She pointed to her temple.
"I swear if you say "Unagi-" You began.
"Sister's intuition!" She said loudly, at if it was obvious, "Jeez! My name is S/N, not Ross."
She sat down on the chair next to the bed, looking you over. She was always overprotective, being an older sister. Even if she had a husband and child, you weren't surprised she was here.
She was wearing some shorts and a tank top, with her blue jacket that you got her for her birthday ten years ago. She hadn't grown much, so it still fit her well. You caught a glimpse of her bright red sneakers and black socks. You felt very strange in your hospital gown. (You've been in for like.. a month and your arm is pretty much healed. I am sooo lazy)
"When am I getting out of here?" You blurted out, "I've been here for a month and the only things that need healing are my legs." Your voice had a whining tone to it, that you put there.
"Tomorrow, actually!" S/N squealed, "They're giving you a wheelchair because of your legs."
"Yay!" You exclaimed. A question hit your mind. You asked, "How's that Matthew guy?"
"The one who crashed into you?" You nodded, and she continued, "He actually want to have lunch when you get out. He said he wants to try and make it up to you."
"Really?" S/N nodded eagerly, "Then tell him I'll go! He seems nice. He feels really bad."
"Cool!" S/N got out her phone and began texting someone. You hear the clicks of buttons and assumed she said something with seven or eight characters. She had changed her case, again. Today it was a picture of you two as teenagers, jumping on a trampoline with a random kid you remembered as your neighbor.
(Time skip brought to you by my bold working for now!)
-The next day-
You were changed and ready to leave, wearing a pair of jean shorts and a A/C (Any color) shirt with a F/M/G (Favorite Musical Group) logo on it that your sister had brought over. She had also dropped off your A/C converse and phone. Your brown leather-ish satchel hung off your shoulder, the strap going across your chest, so the actual bag part was sitting on your hip.
You were waiting for Matthew in the lobby of the hospital. You were in a wheelchair, since your legs were still fucked up. The doctors said they'd heal in a week or so, so it wasn't too bad.
S/N had given you Matthew's phone number, and he was coming to get you for lunch. You had decided on a pizza place not far from the hospital so he could push you in the chair. It was about a block away.
"Can your friends do this!? Can your friends do that!? Can your friends pull-" You cut Matthew's ringtone off as you answered the phone.
"I'm outside." Was all he said before hanging up.
You turned to the nurse at the counter and handed her the forms S/N told you to give her so you could leave. She checked it and marked something with a ballpoint pen and smiled at you. You nodded and turned as best as you could in the chair. You had used one before, but it would take a little to get used to it again.
"OFF I GOOOO!!!" You sang out loudly, earning laugh from people around you. You rolled quickly to the door and used your arm to fling it open awkwardly. You flew out the door into the clear, warm day. The sun was almost at its highest point in the sky. You would have stopped to admire it but.."TOO FAST!" You shrieked. You felt a slight slowing and you were spun in the chair for about three seconds before you stopped. (Dear god I suck at writing. Why are there a million "you"S!?)
"Don't get wheel-happy!" You were turned again to meet Matthew's handsome face. He was smiling brightly.
He wore some knee-length shorts and a red shirt with a Fnaf logo on it. Some gray converse sat snugly on his feet. It was simple, but he was cute.
"Well hi to you too!" You huffed, crossing your arms.
"Yeah, hi." He replied. He whirled you around and began pushing the chair to the sidewalk.
You called out, "Lunch, here we come!!"
(Oh my god this is so bad! I'm cringing so hard! Agh! I'm too lazy to work on other stuff so I decided on lunch. I know the chapter is really terrible but I couldn't think of anything else! Don't judge me! Have a nice day/ night!)
(Ps- I'm writing this before an orthodontist appointment. I'm supposed to be in school but my mom let me stay home for a while because she's sick and a bit tired.)