married Thomas Jefferson X married reader

He shoves me against a wall, kissing me passionately. Yes we both have significant others but after we reconnected from a romance years ago the spark was back and brighter than ever, no not a spark, the brightest flame. It was like we were still young. My legs around him as he carried me to the bed, I missed this so bad. "Y/n..I love you...more than Martha. " he says and sucks on my neck, laying me down. " I love you too Thomas...more than James. " oh yeah, I'm y/n Madison, his best friends wife. Thomas hears the door bell and gets up. " hide my love until I return. " he says, putting on his shirt and vest, he awnser the door. " ah Mr. Burr sir. Welcome into my humble abode. " " it's a mansion Thomas. " " I know." He says.  I'm in his closet, Shit. Aaron is coming close, he opens the door. " oh Mrs. Madison what are you doing in here, and why are you here without your husband. " he asks suspicious. " oh well, I was discussing a surprise party for James's birthday, I was in here because the door shut while I was putting away my jacket." I say calmly. He nods and kisses my palm. " ah, actually I came here to discuss what everyone is bringing but I can join on the planning. " he says. " oh perfect. " Thomas says. " now we decided to have it in Monticello. That's about as far as we got . Now we are deciding on what to eat. "

_time skip_

After he leaves we had actually made all the plans. Thomas sighs and I give him a shoulder rub and kiss his neck. " you're too good y/n. " " only this good to you and James. But...you get it more often. " I say and we kiss. " I love you y/n. " " and I you Thomas. " we say and smile, our foreheads resting against each other. Yes, I love my husband but I'm in love with Thomas Jefferson.