player Thomas Jefferson X reader

Here he comes, the biggest player in Washington highschool, named after our principal. Thomas Jefferson, the biggest player in this school, with his crew, James Madison, the smartest guy in the school, he also sells the best weed and pills in school. Aaron burr with his girlfriend Theodosia, he's cheating on her with three other girls and everyone knows but her. And finally Lafayette, the transfer student who's also the biggest whore in the school. They're the cool kids, and my group is the artist, drama kids, and choir group, Ya know the opposite. It's also one of the only groups left besides the emos and band geeks that Thomas hasn't been with. Bligh, I close my backpack and go down the hallway to math were I fit right next to him at our two person tables. ( my school has those and no lockers)
I sit down and wait for my teacher to show up. He's pretty cool, we play video games together at the tournament at the local pizza. ( my old math teacher and me do that, he's awesome)

_Thomas POV_
"see you later James." I say. " hey man go get her. Really reel her in. " he says and I nods walking into math to sit by my long time crush, y/n l/n. She's just so pretty and smart and dam good at her art. I can barely flirt with her, I get too nervous. Take a deep berth and talk to her. " hey y/n. how are you today beautiful?" " hi Thomas and I am doing fine." She says and pulls out a book. " what are you reading?" " 13 reasons why." " you mean like the show?" " yup.". We say and the teacher calls me up. " Mr. Jefferson, I see your grad rid slipping so I'm goingn to set you up with a tutor, ms. L/n will do perfectly. Give her this note telling her thug she needs to tutor you. " he says and hands me a folded sticky note. I nod and walk back, handing her the note, she nods." I'll be at your place by 5:00 pm. Write down your Adress. " " oh already so early into things and you want to know where I live. So forward. I like it. " I said and she glares at me. The bell rings after his lecture and she leaves quickly. I get up and after I get to the locker rooms I swoon. Aaron walks up to me and pats my back.

_time skip_

I'm waiting in my house trying to calm down.  I'm going do it. I'm gonna kiss her. She's the only girl I'm nervous will actually say no to me. I heard a knock on my mansion door and the butler says her name. I call her up and she walks in. " god Thomas put on a shirt. " " make me. " she takes my shirt from the bed and tackles me. We land on the bed with her straddling me. I'm blushing I can feel it. I put my hand on her hip. " put it on. ". " like I said. Make.me". I say and she gets off of me waking away. "  I won't tutor you then." She says and I get up, pinning her to the wall. She is blushing. " don't you understand y/n? Why every girl I date looks like you? I'm in love with you. " " I'm not falling for your tricks. " " I have literally never done this for anyone before. " " then prove it. " " how can I prove it?" I ask desperate. " date me. Prove it by dating me and if you screw my over I will hurt you. " she says and I nod repeatedly. " oh thank you for a chance. " I say. " now put on a shirt. "
( probably gonna have a part two to this)