Epilogue

(Many Months Later)

It was a warm summer day and the Jones-Mills family was at the Jolly Roger having a nice family day. Killian was finally making good on his promise to teach Kate how to sword fight like a real pirate, while Regina sat on the stairs of the Jolly Rodger holding her four months pregnant belly. 

Once Kate found out about Regina's infertility cure she was set on finding a potion to fix it. After a lot of trial and error, one of the potions finally worked and Regina was able to conceive a child.

Kate had now turned sixteen, and was to attend school with Henry this coming fall, much to her displeasure. As Kate's ability to control her magic grew she found that she had a natural calling for it. It became very easy for her and almost second nature.

"They say" Killian began. "Once you become an export, your subconscious takes over and the movements will become natural. Now I don't expect you to be perfect this first time, so just try your best. Remember the blocking moves I taught you, and don't feel too bad when you lose to you old father here." Killian teased.

"We'll see about that Papa." Kate said as she took her first jab a him.

Killian and Kate fought back and forth for a good half and hour, and Killian had to admit Kate was pretty good for her first time. "Good form love," Killian complimented. "But is is good enough?"

Killian lunged at Kate, but the redhead spun out of the way dodging his sword. As she did, she kick one of her legs out knocking his out from underneath him. Killian hit the deck with a thud. He tried to roll back up her Kate quickly lowered her sword to his face.

"I do believe it was good enough!" Kate laughed with pride.

Kate helped him up before taking the swords back below deck. Killian hurried over to his wife, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"That was entertaining!" Regina teased. "It was really sweet of you to do that."

"Well, I figured she'd like to have a little fun. She's probably bored with all this baby stuff going on." Killian replied.

Regina smiled, resting her head on Killian's shoulder, as they gazed out across the open sea. Taking in the smell of the salty water, while they leaned on the rail of the ship. Kate came back up from below deck walking over to her parents. Regina pulled her close, stroking her long ginger locks, and in that moment Regina realized this was it. She had finally found her happy ending.

THE END